REWATCH #HerLegion Clan Special Podcast: Engage and WIN!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    You might have missed the Special Podcast, but that doesn’t mean that the game is over just yet!

Rewatch the #HerLegion Clan special podcast featuring our Gaming Stars: Meshael Mr & Bashar KK

Learn about our fierce gaming stars on their journey in the Gaming World, Tips on how you can make yourself visible, Guidance on navigating the Gaming World.

To WIN the limited edition #HerLegion Clan Merchandise, all you need to do is rewatch the podcast HERE answer the question:

What is your favorite tip from our fierce gamers?

3 lucky winners of #HerLegion Clan limited edition merchandise will be announced HERE on 25th of October on Legion Community Thread here and on the Lenovo social page on Instagram (@Lenovo_Me) and on Facebook (@Lenovomiddleeast) on 25th October 2024, so keep an eye out for your name!
  • 7 Replies

Level 23
    This was actually super fun! I expected the same old gaming questions, but the host Zeina asked some great stuff. Great insight into the gamers in this region as well 😄

I humbly request an episode of this podcast at least once a month 🙏
    Level 27
    an amazing podcast, loved it ❤️
    thanks all of you for the wonderful time you spent with us ❤️

one of my favorite tips that was said is not to listen to the negative comments, and stay positive 💪❤️
    Level 30
    Mashael: advice not to pay attention to negative comments and we must follow the trend in the quality of games because this is one of the elements of advancing the fan base!
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 45
    It was very informative, featuring a wide range of topics and tips, but my favorite ones were to ignore negativity and focus on playing what's trending rather than just what we want. Other than that, I think consistency was one of the biggest takeaways.
    Level 26
    @UnapologeticDino
    The podcast was amazing, I really loved the talk and advice from Bashar, Meshael and Zeina.
    I liked when you said, nobody starts big. The topic requires effort and years to achieve, and the most important thing in creating content is continuity and avoiding negative comments.
    Bashar also advised when he said that you should learn editing and develop your skills, even if you do not have the capabilities, you can improve all of that through editing, and the balance between real life and games.
    Walk alone on the path unknown
    We live we love we lie
    Level 25
    One of my favorite tips:
    What’s the best advice for anyone starting in the gaming world?
    Meshael mentioned that we shouldn't just play what we like at the beginning, but rather follow the trends.
    Another important tip was not to listen to negative comments, because no matter what we achieve, we'll always face criticism.

I also loved what Zeina and Bashar said: "No one starts big, and consistency is key." 👏

Thank you,
    #HerLegion for the wonderful and enjoyable podcast! ❤️😍
    🧚‍♀️All that glitters🌠is not gold
    Level 22
    This podcast was fun! I really enjoyed it, thank you all!😁
    I liked the tips about consistency and not letting negative comments get to you.
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨
What is your favorite tip from our fierce gamers?