Lenovo named Official FIFA Technology Partner

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hello everyone ❤️❤️

Lenovo is now the Official Technology Partner of FIFA, covering the FIFA World Cup 2026™ and FIFA Women’s World Cup 2027™

1. Lenovo will provide cutting-edge technology to enhance fan experiences and global broadcasts
    2. AI innovation, devices, and data center infrastructure will be integral to the partnership
    3. Lenovo and FIFA aim to leverage technology to grow the game globally

Yuanqing Yang, Lenovo’s CEO:

We’re thrilled to partner with FIFA to deliver smarter technology for the world’s most popular sport. Our AI innovations will transform the game for fans everywhere.

Gianni Infantino, FIFA President:
    Lenovo’s technology will help us create unforgettable fan experiences at FIFA’s biggest events and grow the game globally.

What do you think about this partnership? How will Lenovo's technology impact the FIFA World Cups?
    Source: HERE
    Last edited by AmrAli1; 2 Hours Ago at 12:57.
  • 4 Replies

Level 52
    FIA and now FIFA nice 😍
    Tag me to be sure I see the answer and reply to you / Taguez moi pour être sûr que je vois la réponse et vous réponde en retour
    Most of my writings in no particular order (mostly in French) / La plupart de mes écrits sans ordre particulier
    >> HERE/ ICI <<

Level 52
    @GoLLuM13 so many surprises ❤️❤️❤️
    Level 27
    lenovo is making a great impact in many different fields 👏❤️.
    Level 48
    @AmrAli1

Honestly, 😍 this partnership really shows how FIFA is moving towards more tech focused experiences, and Lenovo’s tech could really take the World Cups to a new level of digital transformation.

I’m super excited to see how everything will turn out as we get closer to the tournaments 🔥