Hello Legion Gamers!

After talking about Lovecraftian horrors, I thought of a genre which is a bit related to it, at least as far as creature sizes are concerned (sometimes): the kaiju genre. In case you do not know, kaiju are enormous monster genre, which is often a horror or an action.

Indeed, in the movie universe, there are famous examples, the most well-known would probably be Godzilla. But in the game realm, the examples are somewhat more scarce.

The one that does come to mind is KAIJU WARS:

This one is a turn-based tactic that plays like one of those old-school kaiju movies when Godzilla was played by a man in a giant rubber suit stomping around a miniature megapolis. And in the true nature of kaiju, here they are impossible to defeat with force, and the only hope is to delay them long enough for science to save the day. If you like turn-based tactics and/or kaiju movies, take a look!

The other game that came to mind is closer to a mecha/kaiju subgenre where kaiju fights enormous robots. Enter Into the Breach:

Another turn-based tactic from the creators of brilliant FTL, this game puts you in charge of a team of mechas (there is considerable variety, too!) on a mission to defeat invading kaiju.

But these are all I know, and I'll be the first to admit it is surprisingly little, I thought there should be more. Do you know any?