What's On Your 3x3 Grid? 🎮 Share Your Top Games 🎮

Replies
    views
    Level 23
    I've been part of this community for a while now, and while I’ve seen you guys mention games you like in passing, I don’t know what your all-time favorites are 😣 It’d be amazing to see what games Legionnaires have in common and maybe discover new ones with similar tastes!

Let’s do this by creating a 3x3 grid! You can use any collage-making app, or try this simple website, https://gqgs.github.io/3x3-generator/ (click on a tile, select "Giantbomb" as the source, and search for your game). If that’s not possible, feel free to list your top 9 games and I’ll make the grid for you 😁 To keep it simple, let’s pick only one game per series. For example, instead of listing all the GTA games, just pick your favorite from the series.

Here's mine 😄
    Name:  3x3.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  100.2 KB
    Last edited by ZaidH; 5 Days Ago at 10:23.
  • 13 Replies

Level 48

I've been part of this community for a while now, and while I’ve seen you guys mention games you like in passing, I don’t know what your all-time favorites are 😣 It’d be amazing to see what games Legionnaires have in common and maybe discover new ones with similar tastes!

Let’s do this by creating a 3x3 grid! You can use any collage-making app, or try this simple website,
    https://gqgs.github.io/3x3-generator/ (click on a tile, select "Giantbomb" as the source, and search for your game). If that’s not possible, feel free to list your top 9 games and I’ll make the grid for you 😁 To keep it simple, let’s pick only one game per series. For example, instead of listing all the GTA games, just pick your favorite from the series.

Here's mine 😄
Views: 121
Size:  100.2 KB

@ZaidH

What a fantastic idea, ZaidH 😍

Unfortunately, I cannot send photos due to some restrictions on my account. Perhaps the manager @UnapologeticDino will tell us why . . ?! 😤

Any way Here's my 3x3 grid of all-time favorite games to kick things off : -

1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

3. PUBG Mobile

4. Red Dead Redemption 2

5. Mass Effect 2

6. Need 4 Speed

7. Super Mario Odyssey

8. Max Payne

9. God of War (2018)

Can't wait to see everyone's picks 😜

Let's discover some hidden gems and shared favorites. ✨ 🎮 ✨

Looking forward to your grids, Legionnaires!

🔥 Proud Lenovo Legion Enthusiast 🔥
    🎮 Dream Device Specs : Legion Pro 7i Gen 9 (16, Intel)
    👾 Top of the Pyramid: Lenovo Legion Pro Buy Now and Join the Elite
    Level 27
Views: 88
Size:  95.7 KB

i haven't played elden ring, but i would love to play it one day.
    Level 23
    @Halim3050 Respect++ to anyone who mentions any of the Mass Effect games!

@mazen18 Now that's an immaculate taste in gaming! Midnight Club 3 is my personal favorite racing game as well 😄 Hitman Absolution is so good! I want to play Jak 3 and Fallout: New Vegas from your grid. Has the gameplay in FNV aged well?

Super excited to read your thoughts on Elden Ring 😤 Hope you get to play it ASAP!
    Level 27
    @ZaidH FNV still holds well with all the dlcs, story and gameplay. the Fallout series have a great theme with easy game mechanics. if someone is a fan of the Fallout series they would definitely enjoy it.

i loveeed seeing elden ring gameplays. it's a masterpiece from the story, environment and landscape, enemies and bosses, how the open world let you choose how to progress through the game with many options. while still being a souls game, there's so many ways to help you defeat incredibly hard bosses.
    Level 45
    I'd probably need nine of those 3x3 grids, and even that wouldn't be enough to include most of the games I like best. And at the same time, selecting nine out of my favorite games is already tough 😂. The thing is, I don't really have a favorite game or all-time favorite. Too many things influence what I think is a masterpiece of a game, and these change constantly.

For example, I believe Croc 2 to be an amazing game and one of the best platformers. It used to be one of my favorite games when I was younger, but had you asked me a few months ago what are my favorite games, then I would never have mentioned it. Having recently learned that the first game is getting a remaster, which reignited my passion for it, currently I think of this as a masterpiece.

Anyway, I will try to do my best in generating a good grid from multiple genres 😂

Views: 56
Size:  100.3 KB

- - - Updated - - -
    @mazen18 have always wanted to try Fallout NV, been hearing a lot of good stuff about it. I intend to play Fallout Tale of Two Wastelands, but probably after i try the originals. I don't like playing modded version for firat playthroughs.
    Level 27
    @BelalSaid your list have great classics. and you're right, it's better to play Fallout NV or 3 first so the story and gameplay doesn't mix
    Level 23
    @mazen18 That's great to read! I got the game for free from Epic Games, so I'll definitely play it soon! And everything you said about Elden Ring is true—it truly is a once in a generation game.

@BelalSaid LMAO, that’s so true! I’ll be sitting calmly, and outta nowhere suddenly think, "Oh no, I should've added Resident Evil 4 instead!". I love how varied your gaming tastes are—Stardew Valley on one side and Manhunt on the other 😁

It used to be one of my favorite games when I was younger, but had you asked me a few months ago what are my favorite games, then I would never have mentioned it.

You didn't fall for the recency bias for the other games in your list though and that's a very good thing!
    Level 45
    @ZaidH i just remembered that i also got Fallout NV on Epic 😅. Good thing i didn't buy it off steam. This only leaves Fallout 3 to get.

Usually, I don't buy new games right away; I wait until they receive patches, DLCs, etc..., and then buy them on discount 😅. While waiting, I spend my time replaying older games. The more you play a game, the more flaws you catch, secrets you stumble upon, and details you notice, which deepens your appreciation for the game.
    It's rare for a recent game to become a favorite after just one playthrough, the Silent Hill 2 Remake is such a case. However, for some reason, I just didn't think about it at that moment when I was making my list so i didn't add it.
    Last edited by BelalSaid; 4 Days Ago at 11:34.
    Level 23
    @BelalSaid Here’s hoping Fallout 3 will be included in this year’s EGS giveaways 😁

Patient gaming FTW! It’s the best way to experience games (unless they’re MP games, of course😅). I was actually looking for an unbiased review of the Silent Hill 2 remake. Assuming you’ve played the original, what are your personal impressions and rating of the game?