What's On Your 3x3 Grid? 🎮 Share Your Top Games 🎮

Replies
    views
    Level 45
    @ZaidH Epic gave away Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, New Vegas, and Fallout 3. I had all of them save for 3. Even though, they gave it away once back in October 2022, then again on December 2023. And somehow i missed both giveaways 🤔. Let's just hope they give it away this year, too 😂.

Since the update of Silent Hill 2 Remake a couple of days ago, I replayed the game, though I was in the middle of another gameplay which I hadn't finished 😅. It's hard not to compare it with the original if you have played it; that's only natural... Though for the first minutes and couple of scenes, and it becomes more of a "oh, i remember that part from the original". Because honestly those two are totally different games in graphics and gameplay and even sometimes in narrative. And that isn't a bad thing, the remake is close enough to be considered faithful but it still stands out as an original experience.
    At one point, I came across some enemies, i didn't want to waste time on and just proceed to where i had to go, so I drew out my map, expecting the game to pause like in the original; it didn't. It's like in Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. With the map out, the game does not pause.
    Later on, I found myself comparing it not with the original but with Shattered Memories and Downpour 😂😂.
    So, yeah, it's a fresh experience. You can enjoy it whether you're new or familiar with the original.
    Now with this out of the way, let's talk about the game itself.
    Play it, That's all I'd say 😂. It's really amazing, it's accessible, it's beautiful and it's fun. It has some optimization issues, some stutters and few graphical bugs, but honestly, i rarely noticed those. There are some fixes online, but i didn't bother with those because as i mentioned, you get too immersed in the game that you don't notice these stutters.
    Level 23
    @BelalSaid Third time's a charm I guess 😅

Man I couldn't have asked for a better review! For me personally I wanted the remake to be faithful to the original and also add some new content, and according to you that's very much the case! So hyped for the game now. Here's hoping it goes on sale soon 😁
    Level 30
    @ZaidH my 3x3 grid !
    Counter-Strike x tekken 7 x max payne 3
    Saints Row IV x naruto Ultimate ninja storm 4 with dlc x genshin impact
    Sleeping Dogs x street fighter final part of the series x TMNT Out Of The Shadows.
    Sometimes not holding on to something protects you from the harm of holding on to it !
    Level 23
    Elzahraa's 3x3 grid
    Name:  3x3(1).jpg
Views: 18
Size:  99.0 KB

@Elzahraa Wahooo about time someone mentioned Sleeping dogs! GTA 6 might be the best game of all time, but there's no way it'll match Sleeping Dogs' combat 😤

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storms 4 and Max Payne 3 are another top tier picks! Are you excited for the Max Payne remake?