Lenovo legion y540 speaker buzzing sound

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    I have a legion y540 with an rtx 2060 and i7 9750h, I lately started to hear a buzzing noise coming from the speakers (saying speakers because I tried with headphones on and I heard it) it happens when I play a movie or an audio while not plugged in and with a low battery, also happens when I'm gaming and the more requiring the game the more I hear it (ie: in valorant I hear it but it battlefield v I hear it much more nearly continuously) Can appen when I listen to music also. Another weird thing I have found, when I went to Lenovo site and started their diagnostics it said "not found" next to fan, even though I used the laptop alot and I don't think it will perform without a fan, so is there any software that can give me information about my fans? So the big problem is with that buzzing; I have videos to explain what I'm talking about.
  • 4 Replies

Level 1
    I have a legion y540 with an rtx 2060 and i7 9750h, I lately started to hear a buzzing noise coming from the speakers (saying speakers because I tried with headphones on and I heard it) it happens when I play a movie or an audio while not plugged in and with a low battery, also happens when I'm gaming and the more requiring the game the more I hear it (ie: in valorant I hear it but it battlefield v I hear it much more nearly continuously) Can appen when I listen to music also. Anoth 10.0.0.0.1 er weird thing I have found, when I went to Lenovo site and started their diagnostics it said "not found" next to fan, even though I used the laptop alot and I don't think it will perform without a fan, so is there any software that can give me information about my fans? So the big problem is with that buzzing; I have videos to explain what I'm talking about.
    issue got solved
    Level 1
    @ZhakirSetie that's my problem that I posted on the lenovo site, and no it's not solved
    Level 52
    Hi @ZhakirSetie

Happy to hear that your issue got solved! 😊

Could you please let us know how you solved it so we maybe @ahmedkh99 could benefit too?
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 15
    @Tamara this is great tks for resolve the problem early possible
    Morning Star