Thumbs Up
    Received: 842
    Given: 730

06-04-21

Just wanted to update on here, I'm about to check out a game called Another Eden, which is currently free on Steam and it's a single player JRPG. As a cat lover I as attracted to the description: "Take your cat on a time-traveling adventure!" 😅😅😅

Anyone tried this and what do you think?

And also I'm about to check out Outriders - anyone else?? I'll put my first impressions in the Outriders topic when I've had a chance to play! 😁
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,235
    Given: 2,041

06-04-21

This game is right up my street @Marion! cats + fantasy + role play! 🙀I am going to play Little Nightmares today for the first time, let's see how it goes!
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up

06-04-21

Quote Originally Posted by Paty View Post
    This game is right up my street @Marion! cats + fantasy + role play! 🙀I am going to play Little Nightmares today for the first time, let's see how it goes!

Ooh that one looks interesting @Paty! Just read a bit more about it. A "puzzle-platform horror adventure game" 😄 Is it the part II released recently or first one you'll be playing? Part II is the latest one, but it's a prequel so takes place before the events of the first game.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,235
    Given: 2,041

06-04-21

@Marion I'm playing Little Nightmares II, the one available on Stadia. Getting some jump scare training before Resident Evil Village comes along 😂
    Thumbs Up

06-04-21

Ohh yess, one more for my wishlist (the new RE)! 😁

Quick update: tonight I tried Outriders (downloaded the demo) but it was experiencing some server connection issue at the time so I was unable to play much further than the beginning of the tutorial. 😅😭 I'll try again soon, fingers crossed it will work as I was impressed with what I saw. 👍

In the meantime I remembered that the Witcher III has been on my wishlist for a while so I started that one - went through the tutorial and a couple of quests so far and it made me feel so happy to see Geralt and Roach again after watching the Witcher series a few months back. 💛 Any others on here who like the Witcher games?
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 06-04-21 at 23:05.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 7

11-04-21

Minecraft and Civilization. Partly because my computer can handle that, but I do enjoy them.

Been building an Aztec inspired temple in Minecraft. Takes forever due to its size (playing survival mode.)

​​​​​​​Also Civilization with the DLC's is a lot of fun.
    Thumbs Up

19-04-21

Hey ​​​​@MoonPrawn I've actually posted about Minecraft recently, see here, if you have any screenshots of your Aztec temple it would be awesome to see it! I also like to play in Survival although only in Easy mode for now. 😄
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 31

01-07-21

League of Legends on PC!
    Thumbs Up

02-07-21

@bekaleo Nice 😎 We'll hopefully play together again soon! Have you been playing LoL for very long?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 31

03-07-21

@Marion Yes! I had a lot of fun, I do hope we can play again soon! I have been playing LoL for 2 years :) not too long I don't think. How about you?