Thumbs Up
    Received: 847
    Given: 750

13-07-21

Quote Originally Posted by bekaleo View Post
    @Marion Yes! I had a lot of fun, I do hope we can play again soon! I have been playing LoL for 2 years :) not too long I don't think. How about you?

Missed your reply earlier! I haven't played LoL for long at all yet @bekaleo, only a few times so far so I'd say almost a total beginner. I've been practising a few times though with @Walter, @Paty and @Tamara which has been helpful, trying out various Champions and their skills and learning the basics! Level 5 so far 😁 Can't wait to unlock more Champions!!
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

2 Weeks Ago

Wow/Warmane private server/frostmourne realm/horde.

CSGO.

​​​​​​​Anyone feel free to pm me for details ingame.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

20 Hours Ago

OldSchool Runescape, Dead By Daylight, Apex Legends, Fortnite are the ones i am playing right now, basically only play all of them except OSRS with friends
    Thumbs Up

15 Hours Ago

Hey @thecorf 👋 Old School Runescape! Interesting - I used to play (just a little bit) Runescape many years ago but don't remember much about it. What's your favourite thing about it? I also play a bit of Fortnite here and there, sometimes in Community Game Nights for beginners sessions (join us sometime?) 😄 With @Paty we started Apex Legends a couple months ago although I need a lot of practise 😄
    @Hilton5017 I've played CSGO for the first time today! Loved it. I also play WoW (retail but have recently got Classic so need to spend some time with that soon).
    Thumbs Up

15 Hours Ago

@MoriMoonpaw What i like about RuneScape is actually kind of weird in a sense, since it's easy to play while doing something else, so i watch a lot of youtube videos while training my skills or making money in the game 😅

And for sure! i'd love to do some Fortnite or Apex one day! :D Granted i am not that good but i still enjoy them
    Thumbs Up

14 Hours Ago

Awesome @thecorf We have global game nights weekly, rotating Among Us (tomorrow evening actually!), CSGO (Thu this week), Fortnite, CoD, sometimes League of Legends beginners sessions too. Always looking for ideas for more games so let me know if you have any suggestions/wishes. Started Nordic community game nights recently too, first one in World of Warcraft! 😎

Let me know if you want an invite to our Discord server btw, Legion's Rest, if you're not yet on there. We use it for the gaming sessions. Will let you know when we schedule something for Fornite or Apex 👍
    Thumbs Up

14 Hours Ago

@MoriMoonpaw i would absolutely love to join the discord! :D
    Thumbs Up

13 Hours Ago

Quote Originally Posted by thecorf View Post
    @MoriMoonpaw i would absolutely love to join the discord! :D

Invite is waiting for you in your forum PMs inbox! 😎