Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 778
    Given: 653

What game(s) are you playing at the moment?
    15-02-21

Name:  Games are you playing Nordic.png
Views: 282
Size:  464.4 KB

Hi everyone,

I'd love to hear from all of you what game(s) you're currently playing!

I have a few different games I'm trying out right now, but the main one I'm playing is Minecraft on PC (Windows edition). I've been playing it for a few months now, and so far really enjoy building and improving my base, mining for diamonds, doing some essential and basic farming of various things such as carrots, wheat, animals.. and I've managed to build a Nether portal and a base there finally too. On Survival mode but nothing harder than Easy as of yet to avoid panicking too much about Creepers and Skeletons and such. 😄 Next step for me is to start getting familiar with things like potions, enchanting, etc. and basically take it to the next level.

Any other Minecraft players on here? 😊

On my mobile (I have an iPhone) I enjoy 3 games at the moment: A couple of card games called Solitaire Cruise (a card game with a cruise theme) 😄, and Fairway Solitaire (similar card game but with a golf theme). Both are games I like to just relax with and the main goal/attraction there for me is just advancing through the levels as far as possible.

What about you guys, what are you currently playing? What platform/device do you use and how are you liking the game(s) so far? 🎮

​​​​​​​Marion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 35

10-03-21

As mentioned elsewhere, pretty much only play Escape from Tarkov right now.

that game has single-handedly ruined any other FPS game for me.
    Thumbs Up

12-03-21

You're playing the beta @AirBnBacon?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 35

13-03-21

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    You're playing the beta @AirBnBacon?

yups....
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 36

17-03-21

World of Warcraft, mostly the retail version, but I am also waiting The Burning Crusade for WoW Classic. My pretty new Lenovo Legion PC has fulfilled my expectations. 😄

On mobile, I mostly play some anime MMO's, currently Tales of Wind. That one I've been playing since May 2019. You could say it is semi-AFK right now, mostly being carried and being away while I focus for PC.

​​​​​​​EDIT: I wish we could add pictures. Tried, but upload keeps failing.

My Lenovo Legion tower
    Last edited by Liue; 17-03-21 at 06:18. Reason: Added suggestion about uploading pics & link to imgur about PC combo
    Thumbs Up

17-03-21

@Liue Oooh setup looking gooood (and you have the same wallpaper as me!!) - If you get a moment why not go drop a comment with the photo here 😄for @AirBnBacon's arsenal topic! When I get my stuff organised (broken monitor - playing on crappy laptop at the moment) I'll post mine too. 😁

Re: pictures failing - what error message did you get? The upload limit is 500kb so if it was bigger it might have been because of the size... you can also try just copy-paste from imgur and see if that works to add the photo?
    Thumbs Up

17-03-21

@Marion It states: Upload of a file failed.

Does not say anything about file size, for example.

Check this out: https://imgur.com/CkhoAOj
    Thumbs Up

18-03-21

@Liue 😭I'll report it to our tech guys so they can take a look. Thanks for the screenshot 👍
    Thumbs Up

18-03-21

Hi @Marion

I got it to work with Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V combination if adding pictures from Google, but I am still unable to actually upload pictures from my PC.
    Thumbs Up

20-03-21

What file size exactly is the picture you were trying to upload @Liue?