What game(s) are you playing at the moment?
15-02-21

Name:  Games are you playing Nordic.png
Views: 282
Size:  464.4 KB

Hi everyone,

I'd love to hear from all of you what game(s) you're currently playing!

I have a few different games I'm trying out right now, but the main one I'm playing is Minecraft on PC (Windows edition). I've been playing it for a few months now, and so far really enjoy building and improving my base, mining for diamonds, doing some essential and basic farming of various things such as carrots, wheat, animals.. and I've managed to build a Nether portal and a base there finally too. On Survival mode but nothing harder than Easy as of yet to avoid panicking too much about Creepers and Skeletons and such. ๐Ÿ˜„ Next step for me is to start getting familiar with things like potions, enchanting, etc. and basically take it to the next level.

Any other Minecraft players on here? ๐Ÿ˜Š

On my mobile (I have an iPhone) I enjoy 3 games at the moment: A couple of card games called Solitaire Cruise (a card game with a cruise theme) ๐Ÿ˜„, and Fairway Solitaire (similar card game but with a golf theme). Both are games I like to just relax with and the main goal/attraction there for me is just advancing through the levels as far as possible.

What about you guys, what are you currently playing? What platform/device do you use and how are you liking the game(s) so far? ๐ŸŽฎ

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Marion