Thumbs Up
    Received: 842
    Given: 735

13-07-21

Quote Originally Posted by bekaleo View Post
    @Marion Yes! I had a lot of fun, I do hope we can play again soon! I have been playing LoL for 2 years :) not too long I don't think. How about you?

Missed your reply earlier! I haven't played LoL for long at all yet @bekaleo, only a few times so far so I'd say almost a total beginner. I've been practising a few times though with @Walter, @Paty and @Tamara which has been helpful, trying out various Champions and their skills and learning the basics! Level 5 so far 😁 Can't wait to unlock more Champions!!
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

2 Weeks Ago

Wow/Warmane private server/frostmourne realm/horde.

CSGO.

​​​​​​​Anyone feel free to pm me for details ingame.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

5 Hours Ago

OldSchool Runescape, Dead By Daylight, Apex Legends, Fortnite are the ones i am playing right now, basically only play all of them except OSRS with friends
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 842
    Given: 735

5 Minutes Ago

Hey @thecorf 👋 Old School Runescape! Interesting - I used to play (just a little bit) Runescape many years ago but don't remember much about it. What's your favourite thing about it? I also play a bit of Fortnite here and there, sometimes in Community Game Nights for beginners sessions (join us sometime?) 😄 With @Paty we started Apex Legends a couple months ago although I need a lot of practise 😄
    @Hilton5017 I've played CSGO for the first time today! Loved it. I also play WoW (retail but have recently got Classic so need to spend some time with that soon).