What are your favorite (and least favorite) games on the Switch?

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    I’ve been reading a lot of “top 10” lists and they all use really arbitrary reasons to rank random games at the top.
    I was wondering what your favorite and least favorite games on the switch were. Feel free to add reasoning, as I think everyone would appreciate hearing your thoughts. Here’s mine:

1. Dark Souls: Remastered
    2. Legend of Zelda: BOTW
    3. Super Mario Odyssey

It was tough to put Odyssey on there but I had a really easy time getting myself to play it. It was just a fun experience. The other two are just objectively good games and I had a great time with them.
    Least favorite: Risk of Rain 2
    I’ve never played a roguelike before, and I’ve learned I’m just not into them. I had no idea what was going on. The shooting and mechanics were great, and I would have really enjoyed this if it wasn’t so frustrating to play for more than 5 minutes.
  • 2 Replies

Quote Originally Posted by AkhiMertail View Post
    I’ve been reading a lot of “top 10” lists and they all use really arbitrary reasons to rank random games at the top.
    I was wondering what your favorite and least favorite games on the switch were. Feel free to add reasoning, as I think everyone would appreciate hearing your thoughts. Here’s mine:
    Quote Originally Posted by AkhiMertail View Post
    1. Dark Souls: Remastered
    2. Legend of Zelda: BOTW VidMate
    3. Super Mario Odyssey

It was tough to put Odyssey on there but I had a really easy time getting myself to play it. It was just a fun experience. The other two are just objectively good games and I had a great time with them.
    Least favorite: Risk of Rain 2
    I’ve never played a roguelike before, and I’ve learned I’m just not into them. I had no idea what was going on. The shooting and mechanics were great, and I would have really enjoyed this if it wasn’t so frustrating to play for more than 5 minutes.

issue got solved
    Community Manager
    Thank you for sharing this @AkhiMertail!

What other games have you tried playing and didn't like so much? It would be great to know😊
    → Do you want to play games with us? Click here to see our game nights schedule.​​​​​​​
    New to Legion Community? Introduce yourself here!
    → If you have any questions, reach out to me via private message:)
    Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!