Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 51

3 Weeks Ago

@USELESS Welcome !

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹What kind of photo and video are you working with ? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

3 Weeks Ago

Quote Originally Posted by OursGarou View Post
    @USELESS Welcome !

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹What kind of photo and video are you working with ? ๐Ÿ˜€

I do volunteer work at the Alphen aan den Rijn Historical Association and that has a lot of photo editing / scanning etc....
    Family photos/videos...yes I'm an old man but still playing first person shooter with my grandson....

- - - Updated - - -
    @GCON Keep up the good work....
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 51

2 Weeks Ago

@USELESS

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Age is just a number ! And to be honest FPS can be played for life ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

2 Weeks Ago

Quote Originally Posted by OursGarou View Post
    @USELESS

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Age is just a number ! And to be honest FPS can be played for life ๐Ÿ˜€
    you are right.... but i live up to my name
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 9

2 Weeks Ago

Hi guys my name is Ismail, my gaming tag is @ninja3020luffy i am bit late to the party, I bought my Lenovo league 5 pro recently and am from The Netherlands with Asian background. Hope we have good and fun memories with all the lovely people that we meet.

Thanks all
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

1 Week Ago

@MoriMoonpaw Hello, I am from Belgium and a gamer who as a newbe is seeking for buying the new laptop Legion 7i Intel 9i 32gb ram but in my country there is no information when it is possible to buy this laptop and where. Sorry that my intrduction starts with a question but i have been searching a lot to find some anwers , THX Fred
    Thumbs Up

1 Week Ago

@MoriMoonpaw

Hi! My name is Thivyan, which is also my Gamer Tag around here. I love Lenovo, however am sad right now that my PC won't update to the latest and greatest Windows 11... but, then again, old is gold, right? I have never really played PC games and don't own a console, but when I get older and finish high school I would like to learn how to play on a PC. If anything, I have played some retro games as well as things like Asphalt on my PC, if that counts as anything. Thanks for the warm welcome!
    Lenovo... for those who do!
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

1 Week Ago

Hey im Nicolai from denmark, casual gamer aswell :D
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7

1 Week Ago

Hey everyone,

I'm Lionhart! I'm an English full time Twitch Partner and I am also a caster for CD Projekt Red for Gwent: The Witcher Card Game.

I mainly stream that but also love RPG's and MMORPG games so they tend to sneak their way into my life ALOT! (Well right now the New World queue is where I've spent most of my time but still......)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 834
    Given: 726

1 Week Ago

Hey there @ninja3020luffy, @Fred007, @Thivyan. @zulboy, @Lionhart welcome to the community! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Awesome you got the Legion 5 Pro @ninja3020luffy what games have you tried on it so far? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@Fred007 I'm not sure of Belgium availability for Legion devices on my side but happy to check internally to see if I can share any info. I'll check and will get back to you when I hear something. The 7i is awesome! Have you used any Legion devices before? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Thivyan for sure that counts as gaming! ๐Ÿ‘ That's the arcade car racing game right? I love racing games - played a lot of Gran Turismo in the past, also Motorstorm (these were on PlayStation 3 at the time) and recently on PC I've tried Horizon Chase Turbo.

@zulboy Hej! A fellow Nordic gamer ๐Ÿ˜„ I'm from Finland myself. We also have a Nordic community (here) which we're currently starting to grow so pop by in some discussions there if you'd like. We're also starting Nordic game nights to play online games together with the community there. ๐Ÿ˜„
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    @Lionhart Nice avatar ๐Ÿ˜Ž Cool to have another Twitcher here, will check out your stream! Awesome to hear you like MMORPG and we're also starting to check out New World more! Just picking a server - we're thinking of Asgard. Want to play together sometime? ๐Ÿ˜
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!