Thumbs Up
    Received: 852
    Given: 753

10-03-21

Hey @TACHYON welcome and thanks for popping by to say hello! 👍I also play on mobile, at the moment mostly match 3 and card games though, so addictive 😂, I use them to relax. My main gaming is on PC! 😊
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

10-03-21

Hi everyone from explorer, living in Italy
    ​​​​​​​Thanks for this nice idea :-)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

11-03-21

Hello guys 👍🤩
    ​​​​​​​happy gaming 😊
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0

11-03-21

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Hi and welcome @pleximus ! That's awesome you got the phone! What games will you be playing on it? 😄

We have a feedback topic about the phone actually so when you've tried it out, pop by in the topic and comment with your thoughts - I'd love to hear how you get on with it and how you like it 👍

Thank you, glad to be here. 😊

I'm going to buy the Kunai Gamepad since I have Game Pass ultimate so it'll be really exciting to see how the phone works with it. Hopefully it'll play games like Elder Scrolls Online well enough. 😋
    "To be or not to be...that's the s...!"
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 192

11-03-21

@pleximus for Elder Scrolls do you mean ES:Blades? Or is there a version of ESO on mobile as well???

I tried Blades when it launched and stopped after a little while as it was a bit repetitive in the early days. Might go have another look, it must have evolved quite a lot since.
    Thumbs Up

11-03-21

Quote Originally Posted by TACHYON View Post
    ​​​​​​​Hello I'm Raj from INDIA.
    ​​​​​​​And i used to play cod mobile,calsh of clans ,pubgm.,and a lot more if anyone also used to play then plzz reply it would be great to play with you...😀😀😀

Not playing much for me these days on mobile as I'm not commuting anymore but as soon as I'll travel more, I'll certain join if the Legion Community decide to play some games together :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0

12-03-21

Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    @pleximus for Elder Scrolls do you mean ES:Blades? Or is there a version of ESO on mobile as well???

I tried Blades when it launched and stopped after a little while as it was a bit repetitive in the early days. Might go have another look, it must have evolved quite a lot since.

I have to correct myself; it's not the Kunai but the Razer Kishi gamepad I'm going to buy.

​​​​​​​Elder Scrolls Online is playable through the phone if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. You can stream your game to your phone. You also have the cloud where some Xbox games are streamable. That will be increased with time.
    Last edited by pleximus; 12-03-21 at 10:05. Reason: Spelling
    Thumbs Up

12-03-21

Hey @pleximus I see, I didn't know you could stream games using the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I've been considering re-subscribing and this might be a good reason! (Does it work on iPhone as well? Since I just changed my phone I'm not (yet) ready for a Legion phone :D )
    Thumbs Up

12-03-21

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Hi everyone from explorer, living in Italy
    ​​​​​​​Thanks for this nice idea :-)

Welcome to the community @Explorer 👋Great to have you here! Is that Italian scenery in your avatar? 😄
    Thumbs Up

12-03-21

Hey @Jhomar , welcome! Happy gaming to you too! 😁 Would be great to hear which game(s) you're currently playing? We have a related topic here 👍
    Let us know how you like the new forum if you have any feedback anytime.