Received: 853
    Given: 753

Say hello and introduce yourself here 👋
    15-02-21

Name:  CommunityCampfire2.jpg
Views: 1042
Size:  364.9 KB

Hi everyone!

Welcome and thank you for joining the Legion Gaming Community! (Or if you haven’t joined yet but would like to, you can register by clicking the Register button at the top of the page. It's awesome to have you here! 👋

If you've explored the various boards already, you might have spotted that we have a welcome topic in each of our different regional communities where you can say hi and connect with your fellow local community members from the Spanish, Italian, Arabic as well as Nordic region .

This thread is for introducing yourself to other Legion members, as well as welcoming and saying hi to newcomers in return, in order to make everyone feel welcome. 🥰

To kickstart this topic, here's me in a nutshell:

I'm Marion, my gamer tag and forum username here is MoriMoonpaw, I'm from Finland and I manage the Community Team currently covering our 4 regions. Additionally, I work as the Community Manager for the Nordic community! 😊 I work together with @Paty , @Walter and @Tamara who are the Community Managers for our Spanish, Italian, and Middle East & Africa Communities, respectively.

I'm mostly a casual gamer as opposed to a hardcore one, although I suppose that also depends on how you define casual and hardcore gaming (something I'd love to discuss more in the gaming boards at some point!). I spend a lot of my free time in WoW and Minecraft (anyone else?) and also play a lot on my mobile. I live with my 2 cats 🐈🐈 who I adore and I'm also a bit of a coffee enthusiast! ☕

How about you? What are some of those interesting facts about you that you'd like to share? I'd love to get some intros and hellos going in this thread so don't be shy and come say hi! (that rhymed)

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 6 Days Ago at 10:32.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

22-02-21

I'm Austin from the US, just popping in to take a look at things and say hi :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,012
    Given: 2,157

24-02-21

Hi Austin! Welcome to the community :) @Jujubez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 35

09-03-21

Hi, my name is Brian, i'm a Lenovo INsider and an avid gamer - live in Sweden!!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 192

09-03-21

Hey all,

Elixor here, I'm mainly playing MMORPGs and Survivals on PC.
    ​​​​​​​Currently not playing anything specific though (changing game very often) but waiting for New World (someday). 😁
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

09-03-21

Hello! :D
    Thumbs Up

10-03-21

Hi and welcome to the community @AirBnBacon @Elixor and @xXNinjaXx ! 😁👋

I'm also waiting for New World - let us know if you hear any news on that @Elixor 😄

Name:  Welcome.gif
Views: 1129
Size:  825.1 KB
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22

10-03-21

Hi everyone,

Just registered and the name is Elie, from Sweden. Just bought the Lenovo Phone Duel Blazing Blue and I'm REALLY excited about its awesomeness! 😁
    "To be or not to be...that's the s...!"
    Thumbs Up

10-03-21

Hi and welcome @pleximus ! That's awesome you got the phone! What games will you be playing on it? 😄

We have a feedback topic about the phone actually so when you've tried it out, pop by in the topic and comment with your thoughts - I'd love to hear how you get on with it and how you like it 👍
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8

10-03-21

​​​​​​​Hello I'm Raj from INDIA.
    ​​​​​​​And i used to play cod mobile,calsh of clans ,pubgm.,and a lot more if anyone also used to play then plzz reply it would be great to play with you...😀😀😀