Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 192

06-06-21

Hey @Danu1987 I actually don't have one yet! I'm waiting a bit for the 3xxx GPUs to come back in stock 😁 And you?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 814

07-06-21

@Elixor i used to have a Y700 the first version of Legion remember it comes with JBL subwoofer 😚 good luck with hunting your GPU 🤞
    Morning Star
    Thumbs Up

07-06-21

Anything with a JBL subwoofer is meant to be good hahahah

(Funny story I used to have a Citroen Saxo car with a massive JBL subwoofer in)... (Stupidly big haha)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 3

08-06-21

Hi There, my name's mazin and im based in Dubai . Currently playing Fifa 21 seasons and FUT. However also a big fan of RPG games like GTA and Red dead online. hit me up on PSN if you also play these games.
    PSN Username: Stansmith89
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,000
    Given: 2,076

08-06-21

Quote Originally Posted by Uv7 View Post
    @Danu1987 "Stylish on the outside and Savage on the inside!" Great cooling and graphics! 😎
    ​​​​​​​

The cooling aspect is something most gamers look for! @Hmg also created a thread about laptops always being hot so having a cooling system is almost mandatory nowadays 🔥

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maz89 View Post
    Hi There, my name's mazin and im based in Dubai . Currently playing Fifa 21 seasons and FUT. However also a big fan of RPG games like GTA and Red dead online. hit me up on PSN if you also play these games.

Hi Mazin 😊

Welcome to the community! I used to live in Dubai too, it must be so hot now! ☀ How often do you play Fifa 21?
    ​​​​​​​→ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 3

08-06-21

@Hah nice , so you know we're looking at 50 degrees heat int he next coming weeks. Could really use some of that thermal cooling lol. On Fifa i try to get in like an hour a day where my days permit. EA have put together a model that keeps you playing. You have to grind out games during the week so you can qualify for the weekend championship, where you play all the big players in order to win big prizes. So you really have to make sure you play during the week in order to be in for a chance to win on the weekend.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 814

09-06-21

@Maz89 Hi Maz Welcome to Legion community .

Please let us how is the performance in your game selections with Legion laptop

- - - Updated - - -
    @Elixor Yeah Indeed JBL best for the cars , if you ever consider to pick up best gaming laptop hope this you tube video will help with Legion 5 pro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7u-Us_Ywuc☺
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 1

09-06-21

Hello I am Astha, from Dubai. I used to game as a teenager. Look forward to getting back in the groove!
    A_B_
    Thumbs Up

09-06-21

Quote Originally Posted by Danu1987 View Post
    @Elixor Yeah Indeed JBL best for the cars , if you ever consider to pick up best gaming laptop hope this you tube video will help with Legion 5 pro https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7u-Us_Ywuc☺

Nice! Let me watch this video, looks quite profesional!

​​​​​​​

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Astha View Post
    Hello I am Astha, from Dubai. I used to game as a teenager. Look forward to getting back in the groove!

Welcome @Astha ! Good luck with going back to gaming, exciting times, what game will be the next one you'll play, have you decided yet? 😂
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 1

09-06-21

Hello great people,
    I am HubHazzard (name in the back days!)
    welcoming you all,
    Gaming is not Gaming anymore, is connect and more

​​​​​​​
    With respect,
    HubHazzard Master