Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 192

30-06-21

Welcome @wojtasordzik glad to have you here!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 835
    Given: 726

30-06-21

Hi there @vl2005 and @wojtasordzik! Welcome! Awesome to have you here! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Let us know if you need any help navigating the forum, happy to help! A quick recap below - you mentioned feeling lost earlier @vl2005 ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I know FPS was mentioned above but in case you guys like League of Legends and would like to join us for some games together tomorrow night, 1st July, check out this Game Night topic and sign up ASAP! ๐Ÿ˜
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

30-06-21

Hi, I'm Rafa from Spain, I hope to enjoy this community.

regards
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

01-07-21

Hello, I'm Chris from the Netherlands and just got back in to (casual) gaming. I used to play a lot of FIFA and COD on my Xbox, but since I broke I haven't play for a year. Got into Stadia and I'm very pleased with how good it works. I started with Cyberpunk, after that I got Far Cry, Red Dead and FIFA. Now I'm looking at Rainbow Six especially with the Pro deal.
    Last edited by C4PTA1NCHR15; 01-07-21 at 16:47.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 31

01-07-21

I'm Rebeca, I'm from Brazil and I teach people how to speak in public. I recently started my own podcast about communication.

I have an addiction: games. When I start to play one and I like it, oh boy, I get super addicted to it, that is why I try not to play anything. I'm currently addicted to League of Legends. I play as a casual gamer, however, I do watch videos and tutorials on how to improve because I do want to be really good at this game.

Interesting fact: When I was a kid I made up my own way to tie shoes.
    Thumbs Up

09-07-21

Hi there @Rafita, @C4PTA1NCHR15, @bekaleo! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome to the Legion Community! How are you liking it here so far?

Great to hear you're enjoying Stadia @C4PTA1NCHR15! ๐Ÿ˜Š What device are you using for it? How's Cyberpunk doing nowadays, I read they had a lot of trouble with the game earlier with bugs and issues - has it improved?
    @bekaleo That's super interesting! Lots of people can benefit from advice on public speaking - it can be very scary. Apart from LoL, what are some of the other games you've been addicted to in the past? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

12-07-21

hello
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 31

12-07-21

@Marion The Sims, Clash Royale, Outlive, Candy Crush. Some silly games lol
    Thumbs Up

12-07-21

@bekaleo Ooooooh yes Candy Crush! ๐Ÿ˜ I remember we had a candy crush leaderboard at the office some time ago as everyone was playing. I like match-3 games a lot and currently addicted (thanks to @Neptune hahah) to Empires & Puzzles which is like a mixture of match 3 and building a stronghold base and battling against other players of the game with your set of fighters (with the match 3 element).
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

12-07-21

Hi everyone!'keezy' is finally here!!!๐Ÿ˜‰am currently living in south africa...dono what else yall wanna know ??
    Last edited by keezy; 12-07-21 at 22:11.