Say hello and introduce yourself here ๐Ÿ‘‹

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    yes, it is :-) I am a sailor too and that picture was shooted off shore :-)
    Head of Community
    @Explorer that's very cool! How often are you at the sea? ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿšข
    Level 2
    Hi everyone. I'm Dan from Norway. I play a bunch of MMORPGs and run a couple of MMO websites. Looking forward to being a part of this community. I plan on trying out Magic: Legends as it goes into open beta later this month, so if anyone else is up for that and wants to group up let me know. It looks kinda like Diablo 3 with elements from the MTG trading card game. I also play a bit of WoW, ESO, FFXIV, Everquest, and a couple of others.
    Level 16
    Welcome @Mithmarr ! And yay another MMORPG player! I'm going to check out mmocult.com :)

I'm also waiting for the beta of Magic: Legends (on the 23rd right?). Although I'm disappointed the game looks like a diablo like (I was expecting a 3D wow like game to be honest). Should we create a new thread for MMOs? :) @Marion is the Lobby the right place? Should we have one game per thread?? "The Magic: Legends community thread" haha
    Level 7
    Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Joni, using Liue as my internet alias basically everywhere (from social media to every game), and I am from Espoo, Finland. I am studying as Travel Adviser in Vocational College. I have been accepted in Linnaues University (Linneuniversitet) in Kalmar, Sweden, to study International Tourism Management Programme (Bachelor's degree) starting this Autumn. Travelling, other cultures, languages and working in international environment are something I really enjoy.

My favourite game by far is World of Warcraft. You could call me semi-hardcore out there, currently moving from Castle Nathria Heroic to Mythic version. When you have taken down HC bosses about 65 times, it just feels like a bit pointless. I am maining Holy Priest, but also having Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin alts. Once a healer, always a healer.

I use to work as Social Media Moderator for Neocraft Limited mobile game company both in Facebook and Reddit for 1,5-years. I was mostly in charge of mobile game known as Tales of Wind, but I also did work with Immortal Destiny and upcoming title Chronicle of Infinity. Our responsibilities covered basically everything players were requesting: to answer questions considering the game, as well as giving support for technical issues, account issues and so on. I resigned a couple of weeks ago by my own request.

I have been diagnosed unstable and hard-form epilepsy in 2012. That drew me out of all kind of gaming for 7-years and made me quit university studies twice: until I went through epilepsy brain surgery in November 2018. In 2020 I returned to PC gaming (finally!) and bought all this Lenovo stuff. ๐Ÿ˜„ My whole setup is Lenovo Legion - yes, everything, all accessories included.

Coffee is my favourite drink by far. โ˜• And chocolate for the win. ๐Ÿซ
    Looking for a LOL team, thats not very good :) IM bronze/Silver so.. :P
    Head of Community
    @Liue welcome welcome and thanks for posting your introduction, nice to learn a bit more about you! Very happy to hear you've managed to get back into gaming after having a hard time with your health, that's amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š
    In WoW I'm usually Affliction Warlock (Horde/Troll and annoyed they didn't give the Zandalari Trolls the Warlock class) but I've dabbled with some healer lower-levels occasionally - I find it a bit panicky as I'm not so good at it yet. Maybe one day. ๐Ÿ˜…So much responsibility trying to keep everyone in the groups in good health ๐Ÿ˜…
    And yay a fellow coffee enthusiast! โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜• I'm going to have a cup right now!
    @Chimmy hope we find some community members on here eventually who would like to set up some gaming sessions/groups together in various games, that would be cool!
    Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    @Liue welcome welcome and thanks for posting your introduction, nice to learn a bit more about you! Very happy to hear you've managed to get back into gaming after having a hard time with your health, that's amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š
    In WoW I'm usually Affliction Warlock (Horde/Troll and annoyed they didn't give the Zandalari Trolls the Warlock class) but I've dabbled with some healer lower-levels occasionally - I find it a bit panicky as I'm not so good at it yet. Maybe one day. ๐Ÿ˜…So much responsibility trying to keep everyone in the groups in good health ๐Ÿ˜…
    And yay a fellow coffee enthusiast! โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜•โ˜• I'm going to have a cup right now!
    @Chimmy hope we find some community members on here eventually who would like to set up some gaming sessions/groups together in various games, that would be cool!

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹@Chimmy @Marion Gaming groups/sessions together would be fantastic. Maybe we could consider some sub-topics for specific games community members are currently playing. ๐Ÿค— It would make it easier for people to find people to play with. What do you think, @Marion?
    Last edited by Liue; 17-03-21 at 14:09.
    Head of Community
    @Liue Yes definitely would love to see game-specific topics! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    Level 1
    Hi everyone, Alvin here from South Africa

I am really passionate about gaming, have been on console, mobile and PC. My current PC is just a Lenovo E50, though I do wish to upgrade. I currently play Assetto Corsa and Trackmania (am relishing the prospect of playing any of the Injustice games on PC)
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I am a first year studying Mechanical Engineering, and a car enthusiast

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹