Play Among Us with Team Legion: Thu 17 June!

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Name:  amogus.jpeg
Views: 1303
Size:  66.6 KB

Hey everyone!

@Marion, @Paty, @Walter and I played Among Us for the first time a few weeks ago, and we really enjoyed playing it - it's easy to learn and extremely fun! You can read about our first experience playing it by clicking here.

Since the game was really fun and light, we want to play it again but this time we want to play with YOU.

If you are interested in playing with Team Legion (we promise we're super friendly), leave us your comments below! 💙

<hr>
    -- UPDATE!! --

We have a date! 😎

The game matches take place this week: Thursday 17 June, at 17:00 CEST / 16:00 UK time.

Before we wait for the 15-player lobbies with 3 impostors that are apparently coming soon, we'll need 10 players per match. 😊 If we don't have a full house for Thu though we can always gather in the private lobby and then make it public for guests to fill in the place so we'll be all set either way! 👍

Prepare for the game:
    If you don't have Among Us yet, don't worry - you can download it for free on iOS and Android. It's also available on PC (Steam - not free though) and crossplay is possible. We'll create a Private lobby and will share the lobby code with you on Discord so you can join.

It will help everyone to know who is who in the game if you name your character before we start with your own username. 👍 (I'll be there with my gamer tag MoriMoonpaw)

Note that in order to fully participate in the game you'd need the chat functionality in-game to work - for this you'll need the game to know you're over 13 years old. On mobile, if you haven't set your date of birth correctly, you can do so when you uninstall and re-install the game (it will ask you when you launch it after that). If you're playing on Windows PC, there's a way to change the date without uninstalling:
    Click here to show steps
    1. Find the App Data folder by typing Window + R, type AppData in the search field and press OK.
    2. Go to the LocalLow folder
    3. Then to the Innersloth folder
    4. Then to the Among ss folder,
    5. Edit Player Preferences by opening the file PlayerPrefs in Notepad. You'll need to put the correct date within the bunch of numbers in the file - the correct spot looks similar to this: "True,0,False,0,1,,1,1,1999,06/11/2021 10:26:13,1,False,,False,2,1" (just put your DoB where highlighted in yellow)
    6. Save the file.

Get on Discord:
    We'll use Discord to chat and organise ourselves - let us know your Discord tag so we'll recognise you when you arrive there! We'll send participants an invite link via PM.

We'd love this to become a regular activity here on the community so in case you can't make it this week, there's going to be a next one soon! 😎
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 17-06-21 at 11:45.
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 28 Replies

Level 4
    This sounds like a really cool idea! The game is super fun in the right company, but also pretty lightweight and easy for anyone to learn
    Level 4
    Yes please! When?
    Hi! I'm a sharkie ENVtuber! Check me out on twitch.tv/omegazippyfins 🦈🦈🦈
    Level 52
    This sounds like a really cool idea! The game is super fun in the right company, but also pretty lightweight and easy for anyone to learn
    @Hyglott I agree! Looking forward to playing with you😁

- - - Updated - - -

Yes please! When?
    @Omega We haven't set the date and time yet but we will soon so stay tuned! 😊
    Level 52
    @Tamara 100% 😎

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/74fQ" width=480 height=268.800 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com"></a></p>
    Head of Community
    Awesome, looking forward to it! Let's choose the date soon @Tamara! 😁

Head of Community
    Happy Monday guys!

We finally have a date!!😄

The first game takes place this week: Thursday 17 June, at 17:00 CEST / 16:00 UK time.

We can fit in 10 players per lobby. Who's in? Can you guys make it for this one @Hyglott, @Omega, @nizar? I saw you @Elixor talking about Among Us earlier as well in another topic - want to join us on Thursday too? 😉

And no worries, in case we don't have a full house for Thu we can always gather in the private lobby and then make it public for guests to fill in the place so we'll be all set either way! 👍

We'd love this to become a regular activity here by the way so in case you can't make it this week, there's going to be a next one! 😎

Who's coming? 😊

Name:  blob-happy (1).gif
Views: 1538
Size:  36.6 KB
    Level 52
    @nizar

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/1wn" width=480 height=270.222 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com"></a></p>