Is it an MMORPG though? As the game is described as a "Community simulation massively multiplayer online gaming experience".
From the trailer only there are too many things I like already though:
- The design is the kind I like
- Looks like housing is key feature
- Gathering / Fishing / Farming / Mining
- Looks like there are some adventures / group activities
- We see at least 8 players online at the same place so hopefully it's more of an MMO than a co-op game
Overall it makes me feel that it is what should "My Time in Portia" should have been! Or a bit of Stardew Valley too!
Should we keep this discussion to talk about all the information we can find about the game as it progresses?