Received: 842
    Given: 727

Who wants to play Among Us with us?
    05-06-21

Name:  amogus (1).jpeg
Views: 122
Size:  63.0 KB

Hey guys,

As you might have seen here, we're planning another Among Us gaming session with Team Legion so myself, @Tamara, @Paty and @Walter and we'd like to grab some community members along for the fun on Thu 17 June! 😁

Who in the Nordic community would be interested in joining us? Have you guys played Among Us before? (it's a light and easy-going casual game so no previous experience needed in case you haven't played before)

Let us know if you're interested in coming along and we'll start organising the details!

---UPDATE---

We had some fun game sessions in Among Us on Thursday and will definitely organise these again! The new 15-player lobbies update is now available too so more players can come along in one session. 👍

Read more in the Community Hub. 😊
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 18-06-21 at 08:15.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,005
    Given: 2,147

07-06-21

So exciting!
    ​​​​​​​→ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    → If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    → Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 842
    Given: 727

14-06-21

Hi guys, we have a date now for this! 😎

We'd like to have regular games of Among Us here on the community - the first game takes place this week Thursday 17 June, at 17:00 CEST / 16:00 UK time.

If anyone from the Nordic community wants to join, that would be awesome - let us know in the Community Hub here! 👍
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 51

16-06-21

Yess. I would love to.