Game night with G2 Esports: Thu 1 July! Who's in? ๐Ÿ˜€

Head of Community
    Name:  G2LegionGameNightb2.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  47.4 KB

Hi everyone!

Remember when we had some fun with @G2 Esports in League of Legends last month? ๐Ÿ˜„

Another game night is coming Thursday 1 July at 20:30 CEST!

We'll play in League of Legends (ARAM, EUW server) again and as mentioned by G2 Esports below, we can have as many players as are interested to come! We can also rotate players around so everyone gets a chance to play!

From G2, participants will be Tacostorm, manager of the LoL team and Rowin from their social team!

We'll make sure to run Rocket League and Fortnite Game Nights in the future as some of you wished for those, so make sure to stick around and stay tuned!

Thanks for the game votes earlier!
    A couple of questions for you guys:

1. First of all, who's interested? ๐Ÿ˜„ Let us know in this topic!
    2. Which of the below 3 games would you pick?

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    League of Legends
    Name:  LoLGameNight2.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  89.7 KB

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Fortnite
    Name:  FortniteGameNight2.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  89.4 KB

Rocket League
    Name:  RocketLeagueGameNight2.jpg
Views: 831
Size:  78.8 KB

--Note that with all gaming sessions on the community, screenshots and game recordings (streaming, gameplay video, voice) might be posted publicly. :)

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

Let us know in the comments ๐Ÿ‘‡ if you'd like to play in League of Legends with us!
    G2 will get in contact with you via PM to get all the details such as your LoL and Discord usernames once you've signed up below.
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 28-06-21 at 13:11.
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
  • 50 Replies

Level 16
    I haven't played Fortnite for so long I would love to! Are you guys able to create private games on Fortnite, that would be amazing!

For Rocket League, I am sooooooo bad at it but it would be fun (but only up to 10 players?)
    Head of Community
    @Elixor Yeah if we get enough interest for Fortnite! I believe the private rooms are quite big! ๐Ÿ˜„ Rocket League matches should be quite short so we could rotate as well (like in LoL earlier) if more than 10 want in. If our G2 Esports guys are around maybe you can clarify for us some of the options for each game. ๐Ÿ˜Š Oh and it's ok if you're new to a game or not good at it, everyone is welcome! Good opportunity for learning too. I sucked at LoL myself for example but had a lot of fun last time ๐Ÿคฃ Also got some good tips from others!
    Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixor View Post
    I haven't played Fortnite for so long I would love to! Are you guys able to create private games on Fortnite, that would be amazing!

For Rocket League, I am sooooooo bad at it but it would be fun (but only up to 10 players?)

We can have as many people as are interested play! We will rotate players around so everyone gets a chance to play regardless of skill level across all three games!
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by G2 Esports View Post
    We can have as many people as are interested play! We will rotate players around so everyone gets a chance to play regardless of skill level across all three games!

Perfect! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Level 8
    I never played to the other two and I haven't them either xD I play sometimes only League of Legends, so if I can choose, that will be mine :p
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹
    Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Siri View Post
    I never played to the other two and I haven't them either xD I play sometimes only League of Legends, so if I can choose, that will be mine :p
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

League is good ๐Ÿ˜
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by G2 Esports View Post

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ†’ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    โ†’ If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    โ†’ Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Level 5
    @Marion I'm really excited and my choice is League of Legends 100% ๐Ÿ˜
    Head of Community
    Awesome @Siri and @nizar ! I'm excited too! ๐Ÿ˜„