Thumbs Up
    Received: 833
    Given: 726

01-07-21

Guys just a reminder, as we are soon starting the game night - if you haven't yet, do check your forum PMs as @G2 Esports need your Discord and LoL IDs to add you to the game! ๐Ÿ‘

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹See you soon!!
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

01-07-21

Hi!

I've been sending pms to Paty, she told me to write here that I'm in

cheers :D (i'm very bad at lol x) )
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 31

01-07-21

@Marion This is super exciting! I would love love to play League of Legends with G2!
    Thumbs Up

01-07-21

Quote Originally Posted by bekaleo View Post
    @Marion This is super exciting! I would love love to play League of Legends with G2!

Hey @bekaleo awesome, you're welcome to join! We're just finalising the teams and stuff but if you confirm your details to G2 as soon as you can (they will send you a PM here on the forum) we can add you in! ๐Ÿ˜„
    Thumbs Up

01-07-21

Ok the teams schedule has been created and we are ready to go! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

If anyone missed this one ๐Ÿ˜ญ, there will be more game nights in the future in LoL (and not forgetting Fortnite and Rocket League either) so do stick around on the community for more later! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 932
    Given: 1,429

06-07-21

Hello everyone!

We wanted to Thank You all for joining us for the latest Games Night! We had an amazing time with you guys!

๐Ÿค—

Thanks @bekaleo @CB84 @Horacio @karelkr @Marion @Paty @Perseus6 @ReiAurora @Siri @YouNeedMilk @zethilla, (sorry if I've forgotten anyone, please tell me in the comments! ๐Ÿคฃ)

Enjoy the video below, made of the best comments and actions from Games Night

If you want to join us for a Games Night, check out the global game night schedule in this post: SCHEDULE & INFO: Community Game Nights๐Ÿ‘ˆโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹

On the 22nd of July - 18:00 CEST the Team Legion will be playing some League of Legends beginner practise matches in case anyone wants to join in to learn together and grow confidence in the game.

๐Ÿ˜‰No worries, we'll remind you about it later

If you have any screenshots, videos or just comments to share with us about our last Games Night, please post it in the comments! ๐Ÿค—
    ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธโ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹Ciao! Sono Walter e faccio parte del Team della Legion Community!

Thumbs Up

06-07-21

@Walter it was so much fun! Thank you so much for putting together this event. Count on me for next one! :)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 932
    Given: 1,429

06-07-21

Quote Originally Posted by bekaleo View Post
    @Walter it was so much fun! Thank you so much for putting together this event. Count on me for next one! :)
    Thank you @bekaleo! My favourite trainer! Can't wait to continue the learning session! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿคฃ
    Thumbs Up

06-07-21

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Thank you @bekaleo! My favourite trainer! Can't wait to continue the learning session! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿคฃ
    We got this!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 159

08-07-21

hey @Walter, it was very fun! thanks to the Legion Team for organising it and to @Paty for inviting me! I'll be joining every time I get a chance