Don't miss out on E3! 🎉

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    E3 2021 first day starts TODAY, and it looks like it's going to be biggest online gaming conference ever. This year's ‘Electronic Entertainment Expo’ is an all-digital event so we can all enjoy and watch days of new gaming announcements from the comfort of our homes.

The official E3 week starts off on June 12 to June 15. (Check out our post for predictions and feel free to share yours!)

What can we do there?
    You'll be able to tune into several live video conferences and a four-day-long Livestream that will all be accessible to everyone for free. Beyond the official E3 events, Bethesda, Ubisoft, and Square Enix among other major video game publishers will be holding their own events throughout the week.

Ready for a week
    of game announcements?
    Here's the updated E3 schedule to get you prepped for the week. 😎
    • Thursday June 10, 11am PT Summer Games Fest – Kick Off Live! An event that will include an indie game showcase and even a musical performance.
    • Friday June 11, 9:00am PT Netflix Geeked Week - will show you all the fantasy, sci-fi, animated, and generally geeky shows and movies Netflix is currently working on.

🥁 Saturday June 12: FIRST DAY OF E3 [check it out]
    *we're sure there will be more events announced and this schedule fills out as we get closer to the start of the event.

🔻 8:00 AM PT
    Guerrilla Collective Showcase
    🔻 10:00 AM PT
    E3 Preshow
    Guerrilla Collective – Wholesome Direct
    🔻12:00 PM PT
    Ubisoft Forward
    🔻2:00 PM PT
    Gearbox Entertainment presentation

Sunday June 13[Check it out!]
    Things for E3 2021 pick up with the Xbox and Bethesda Showcase followed by a special presentation from Square Enix. We'll also be able to watch the two game showcases from the Future media group with the PC Gaming Show and Future Games Show. Warner Bros. Games and 24 Entertainment will also have announcements to round out this packed day.

🔸 8:45 AM PT
    E3 Preshow
    🔸10:00 AM PT
    Xbox and Bethesda Showcase
    🔸 12:15 PM PT
    Square Enix Presents
    🔸 2:30 PM PT
    PC Gaming Show
    🔸 4:00 PM PT
    Future Games Show

Monday June 14
    The E3 bonanza continues with more announcements from Take-Two and Capcom. Mythical Games, Freedom Games, and Razer are also slated to make some announcements. Sadly, none of these companies, except Razer, have made the start times for their shows public yet.

🔹 8:00 AM PT
    E3 Preshow
    🔹 3:00 PM PT
    Razer E3 Keynote
    🔹 TBD
    Take-Two Interactive presentation
    Capcom presentation
    Mythical Games presentation
    Freedom Games presentation
    Verizon presentation

Tuesday June 15
    The last official day of E3 2021 ends with a bang with a Nintendo Direct and the E3 2021 Awards show. Bandai Namco, Yooreka Games, and GameSpot are also scheduled to hold events but no times have been announced yet.
    🚩 8:00 AM PT
    E3 Preshow
    🚩 9:00 AM PT
    Nintendo Direct
    Nintendo Treehouse: Live
    🚩 TBD
    Bandai Namco presentation
    Yooreka Games Presentation
    Name:  e2-2021.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  12.6 KB

<br/>

Who's excited for E3 2021? Any thoughts?

Source: IGN.com
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 11:20.
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 7 Replies

Level 52
    @nizar 🎉🎉🎉🎉
    Head of Community
    Hey @nizar and all, I've created a topic specifically for Saturday's updates and the live streams for the major events so if you want to follow with me head over here! I'd love to also hear which updates were your favourites from the upcoming events today so let me know! 😎
    Head of Community
    Hey guys happy Monday!
    Lots of exciting stuff announced yesterday too! I'm collecting them here guys 😎
    Level 52
    Hey @nizar and all, I've created a topic specifically for Saturday's updates and the live streams for the major events so if you want to follow with me head over here! I'd love to also hear which updates were your favourites from the upcoming events today so let me know! 😎

Thanks for sharing all the updates for E3! 😍
    Level 2
    Such an exciting time of year. The demos, the announcements, the trailers... eek!
    Level 52
    @jhope203 I know right!