Thumbs Up
    Received: 528
    Given: 970

Elden Ring revealed! Launches January 21, 2022!!
    2 Days Ago

Name:  elden_ring_release_date.jpeg
Views: 1792
Size:  83.5 KB

Hi everyone!!

This is not a drill! Elden Ring is happening and it will be released in January 21, 2022!!!

Elden Ring is a grand fantasy Action-RPG title developed by FromSoftware Inc. and produced by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. The game is a collaboration between Hidetaka Miyazaki -creator of Dark Souls- and George R.R. Martin – author of The New York Times best-selling fantasy series, A Song of Ice and Fire, aka Game of Thrones!!!

The whole team Legion is very excited about this release, more so because we feared it wasn't going to happen at all. After the first glimpse we got back in 2019, there were rumors that this game was never going to see the light, but luckily, they were just that, rumors and Elden Ring is not only real, it looks amazing!!! 2022 can't come soon enough.

The game will be available on PC via STEAM, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One.

So, without further ado, let's take a look at the MAGNIFICENT trailer:

What do you think of the trailer? Will all the hype be worth it? Let me know in the comments!!
    👇​​​​​​​
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 62

2 Days Ago

Lady Dimetrescu, new phone who dis??

Name:  eldenringtrailer.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  304.5 KB

😎I'm calling it now, best game of 2022!!!!
    Thumbs Up

2 Days Ago

@CB84 🤣🤣 you made me cackle!!! bahahaha

And yes, I think Elden Ring is a strong contestant for "Best game of 2022" if the game matches the hype
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 119

1 Day Ago

The trailer is super impressive! I actually didn’t know about this game until today!! (How did I miss it???) I’m going to research it a bit more! 🥸
    Thumbs Up

1 Day Ago

@Elixor I think it went under the radar because there was a lot of hype when the first teaser trailer was released back in 2019 and then... nothing. No screenshots, zero news, total silence!

I think people were starting to think it had all been a dream, until boom!!💥 they went and dropped this trailer last night 😎
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 395
    Given: 617

1 Day Ago

@Paty Great catch and incredible trailer! 😍Looks like a nice mix of all the things I like in a game!
    Thumbs Up

3 Hours Ago

@Walter thanks!! I knew you were going to like, as the big fan of WoW you are, it looks right up your street!!