E3 2021 DAY 1 - Saturday 12 June Updates

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Button City coming Q3 2021. A narrative adventure about cute animals, friendship and arcades.

Sarah, a young girl writing letters to her penpal. As she gets older, there will be different sides to her story to uncover. Use the power of words to solve riddles, interact with her friends and decide who she will grow up to be. Letters is a fun word puzzle game about friendship, growing up and finding your place in life.

You're alone on a cold, Christmas night, stuck at home in a foreign country. You get through it by cooking a hot dish intended for six people. Hot Pot for One is available now!

Garden Story can be added on Steam wishlist. Repair social ties and structures. Earn the trust of the community of fruity characters and restore your home!

Tracks of Thought, an RPG shaped by your own personality. You can play the demo on Steam until 18th June!

Discovering extraordinary magical creatures and their habits in Beasts of Maravilla Island. Use your camera and keep a field journal of your findings. Journey through magic jungles! Out now.
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:25.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Head of Community
    Hoa coming August 21, 2021. A side-scrolling adventure platformer featuring beautiful hand-painted art, spectacular live-recorded original soundtracks and a relaxing atmosphere.

We are Ofk, available to add to Steam wishlist. Story reveal trailer:

KeyWe can be added on wishlist too.

​​​​​​​

Walk with Yiayia. A grandma-walking sim! Walk your grandma outside after she's had a fall and discover things in the neighbourhood as you take your walk together.
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:27.
    Head of Community
    Dordogne looks gorgeous! 😍 Description from Steam: Dordogne is a narrative adventure game in which you play as Mimi, a young woman visiting the house of her recently deceased grandmother who left her letters and puzzles to solve. To do so, Mimi will revisit her childhood memories and reconnect with the little girl who marveled at everything.

And another beautifully animated game where you move around and explore as a lizard. The Gecko Gods.

Tasomachi - Behind the Twilight. Yet another gorgeous-looking game!

A story of love and connections with happy endings. Please We Happy.

Create your own cupcake hero! Explore an enchanted kingdom and meet friends along the way. Battle Cakes coming soon-ish in 2021!

A previously charming and beautiful house is now a dump and a bunch of fun looking characters will be restoring it. Something is lurking out there too... Bear & Breakfast

Passpartout 2 - the lost artist is coming soon!

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:32.
    Head of Community
    A game called Sally by Lucid Tales also looked gorgeous! You have to guide passengers of an airship to their destination successfully by crafting items, producing food, taking care of your crewmates and discovering new ways to improve the travel experience.

Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan is launching later this year.

Another cooking game called Soup Pot can be added on wishlist!

Flying around in a magical looking world full of colour and completing puzzles? Cloud Jumper.

Exploration and non-linear progression. Teacup is a game where you find ingredients for your teaparty!

Make friends around the bay. Prepare their favourite meal (boiled lobster?). Learn more about their lives, gain their mark. Catch fish! Moonglow Bay sounds interesting.

Pupperazzi is a game about taking pictures of beautiful dogs! 🐶

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:40.
    Head of Community
    Witchery Academy - you play as a witch apprentice learning spells. Take care of your garden and explore the academy. Spend time bonding with your spirit companion animal. 😻

​​​​​​​

Amber Isle. Run your own shop, craft items, customise your shop and your character and have fun with friendly animal characters around the isle.

Very peaceful and kind-looking game where you're told a story by Woodo, a wooden toy.

Wytchwood. A crafting adventure game set in a land of gothic fables and fairytales. Explore a strange countryside, collect magic ingredients, brew sorcerous spells, and pass judgement upon a capricious cast of characters.

Moonshell Island. 😍

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:45.
    Head of Community
    Towards the end of the update, the last games shown in the Wholesome update whizzed by super fast so I've captured them in a simple list below for now:

• Lego Builder's Journey
    • Clawfish
    • PowerWash Simulator! Early Access out now
    • Book of Travels
    • Toodee and Topdee
    • The Garden Path
    • Venba
    • The Outbound Ghost
    • The Magnificent Trufflepigs - Available now
    • Fossil Corner - Available on Steam
    • Dreamland Confectionery
    • Freshly Frosted
    • APICO
    • Cat Designer Mocha
    • Lonefarm
    • Shashingo
    • RoboCo
    • Kotodama Diary
    • Cat Cafe Manager😺
    • Game Director Story
    • Princess Farmer
    • KreatureKind
    • Seasonspree
    • Fire Tonight
    • Floppy Knights
    • Loddlenaut

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:50.
    Level 5
    @Marion from all of them the one who grabbed my attention "BPM: Bullets Per Minute" she really remind me of Doom internal which is my favorite game for 2020
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by nizar View Post
    @Marion from all of them the one who grabbed my attention "BPM: Bullets Per Minute" she really remind me of Doom internal which is my favorite game for 2020

Yeah BPM looked awesome! It's been many years since I've played a game that uses music as a mechanic in gameplay.
    Head of Community
    --- Ubisoft update ---

We're getting a deeper look at Raibow 6 Extraction!!! An Apex! Get down!
    September 16. There's also a full gameplay video coming up. 1-3 player coop experience. Not fighting against each other but coming together to fight against an alien threat. As you progress in the game, you unlock new assets specifically designed for this specific threat. The Archaens are an evolved form of the parasite. It has spread to 3 new regions. It's always spreading, always evolving...

​​​​​​​Ok we're seeing some gameplay footage now. 😎

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 19:28.
    Head of Community
    Rocksmith has a new way to learn guitar. The Future of music learning! Rocksmith+ adapts to your skill and lets you choose between acoustic and electric guitar. Practise at your own pace! The most diverse song library. More personalised learning and enhanced recommendation system. Monitor your progress technique-by-technique.
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 19:22.