E3 2021 DAY 1 - Saturday 12 June Updates

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Name:  E32021b.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  13.7 KB

Hey guys!

Even though this year's E3 is a little different than before, we'll still get to hear some interesting updates from the gaming world for sure! I'll be following some of the main events and will collect updates in this topic. If you're watching too, do share what you found interesting and exciting! 👍

So today is the first day of the E2 2021 events! Here are the main ones I'm going to follow:

🎲 8am PT / 5pm CEST - Guerrilla Collective, day 2 (Twitch)
    🎲 10am PT / 7pm CEST - Wholesome Games (YouTube)
    🎲 12pm PT / 9pm CEST - Ubisoft (YouTube)
    🎲 2pm PT / 11pm CEST - Gearbox Entertainment (YouTube)

I've linked to Twitch or YouTube above and will also embed them in this thread so they're easier to find and watch!

---UPDATE---
    Now that the events are over, head over here to check out the individual updates and videos:

What did you find most exciting from the below updates? Anything catch your eye specifically? Let us know! 😄

8am PT / 5pm CEST - Guerrilla Collective

Live stream:

10am PT / 7pm CEST - Wholesome Games

Live stream:

12pm PT / 9pm CEST - Ubisoft

Live stream:

2pm PT / 11pm CEST - Gearbox Entertainment

Live stream:

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 21:37.
  • 43 Replies

Head of Community
    Thanks @MrBroka will you be following E3 too? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wholesome stream added above now too 👍

- - - Updated - - -

Ok Guerrilla Collective Day 2 stream just started!
    Head of Community
    --- Guerrilla Collective (day 2) updates starting here ---

We're seeing some great Aragami II first-person assassin gameplay video! They're emphasizing the character movement experience being gratifying and feeling more ninja-like. Game out September 17!

Become a hero in Firegirl, coming to PC & Consoles... anyone catch a release date? Looked fast-paced and colourful. Retro!

A cool-looking scifi journey game with puzzles and hack-and-slash, unique boss fights... Batora: Lost Haven. No release date yet but you can add on your Wishlist on Steam.

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 16:39.
    Head of Community
    An atmospheric video for a game called Grime. I don't even know what to say apart from it looks interesting and it's coming this year 😄

BPM: Bullets Per Minute. Slaying enemies to the beat of music! A dungeon shooter where you collect different weapons and fight battles to the beat of the game sountrack! The better you clear the dungeon room the better the loot. Not bad - I'd like to check this out!!! Out now on PC and coming to PS4 and Xbox 1 this summer.

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 16:13.
    Head of Community
    Ooh a nostalgic-looking platformer hack and slash? Akatori can be added to your Steam wishlist now.

Intense bullet-hell action! Crazy co-op! Epic RPG adventures. More retro feels with Archvale coming this year.

No longer home. A story game about graduating university and anticipating what's coming next. You explore your flat filled with everyday objects. Multiple-choice dialog. Story is based on real experiences of the game designers. Launching later this year! I have no idea what genre that game would fall into but looks interesting!

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 16:32.
    Head of Community
    Another nostalgia-inducing retro-looking game. Hunt the Night can be added on Steam wishlist. Reminded me of Diablo and older pixel games.

Beautiful animation in this one. Black Book can also be added to your wishlist!

Strategic deck-building game with match-3 elements! Demon's Mirror. This will go to my wishlist ASAP.

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 21:40.
    Head of Community
    The Bard performs his music and defeats enemies at the same time!? A new class coming to Neverwinter this year. :)

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:58.
    Head of Community
    Loot River gameplay was shown, I think it was on Xbox. You need to move pieces of platforms like a puzzle to proceed in the game while you hack your way through enemies. Obtain legendary weapons and explore places and horrors never seen before.

Gameplay overview trailer:

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 18:59.
    Head of Community
    Gorgeous and deadly first person action runner. Is this on Nintendo Switch only? Ghost Runner looks amazing!! Acrobatic cyberpunk puzzle. June 30.

The Light of the Darkness. 2022. You're the only hybrid creature in the world. Absorb vital essence, unlock new skills and make alliances to fight your way out of a desolate landscape in a world divided by two rival cultures.

Something cute, happy(?) and colourful with Slime Heroes 😄 Can be added on Steam wishlist.

Demon Turf coming to various platforms (did anyone catch when?) Indie 3D platformer with 2D characters.

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 12-06-21 at 21:43.