Thumbs Up
    Received: 851
    Given: 753

13-06-21

Lovely views, amazing cars and cool tunes. Ray Tracing. Forza Horizon 5 coming November 9. Tempted!! Fun, freedom and beauty. Most diverse open world ever, set in Mexico! Explore new locations and places in a campaign through beautiful Mexico. Look out for the flamingoes! Every last detail has been captured down to each cactus needle in Mexico's lush desert and building details in seaside towns. Multiplayer looks amazing. The whole game looks amazing! This goes on my wishlist.

Official gameplay demo:

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 18:24.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up

13-06-21

Oh a final trailer before the updates end. Brand-new original game, Xbox exclusive. An open-world immersive shooter you can play alone or with your friends. Bunch of burned bodies on the floor... mysterious hooded figure... people hanging out in a destroyed grocery store... Oh, was that a flying vampire?? Signs of cult activity... magical elevator?? Cool guns and lots of shooting. A flying woman blasting you with a red death ray shooting from her hands.

Redfall coming Summer 2022! Description above makes more sense if you watch the video 😅

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 18:28.
    Thumbs Up

13-06-21

--- Square Enix Presents ---

World premiere! A new Marvel game looking awesome. 😄 Guardians of the Galaxy is coming October 26! Re-imagined to a single-player, 3rd person action adventure game. You're Star Lord, in the middle of the action with a band of misfits. You're literally part of the Guardians of the Galaxy in the game! You'll see some well-known characters as well as some that are not so well known. The studio working on the game is Eidos Montreal, the one behind games such as Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

Official reveal trailer:

Deep dive:

​​​​​​​Gameplay first look:

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 20:02.
    Thumbs Up

13-06-21

Remastered for modern platforms. Ultimate pixel remaster of Final Fantasy is coming soon for PC and mobile!

Same with Legend of Mana, coming June 24th. Opening movie:

Marvel's Avengers is getting new stuff. Defeat the Scientist Supreme and stop the upcoming apocalypse! Black Panther game is coming! War for Wakanda expansion brings a new hero, new villains, new biome!

​​​​​​​

Hitman Sniper: The Shadows mobile game is coming later this year with a new storyline:

Nier Reincarnation, an original mobile RPG set in the Neir universe:

Final Fantasy VII for mobile coming this year, and a bunch of other FF updates:

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 20:22.
    Thumbs Up

13-06-21

It was meant to be a tower of dreams. But it was seen as a tower of ruin... A tale of hope and despair. Babylon's Fall is looking interesting!

Trailer:

Developer interview:

Next major entry in the Life is Strange collection. It returns remastered! Available September 30. We saw the first official gameplay trailer:

​​​​​​​Life is Strange: True Colours is coming September 10:

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 19:59.
    Thumbs Up

13-06-21

"I only know one thing. I want to kill Chaos. I need to." Stranger of Paradise: A Final Fantasy Origin, a bold new version for Final Fantasy is coming in 2022 for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5.

Teaser trailer:

​​​​​​​
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 20:10.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 192

13-06-21

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Remastered for modern platforms. Ultimate pixel remaster of Final Fantasy is coming soon for PC and mobile!

I have finished every Final Fantasy games from I to VI... And yet I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣
    Thumbs Up

13-06-21

@Elixor Wow that's a lot of Final Fantasy you've played through! 😄👏
    Thumbs Up

13-06-21

WB Games - Back 4 Blood update

New PVP mode called Swarm in Back 4 Blood! We're seeing a brand-new trailer for the Swarm mode to see what it's like in action. Heavily inspired by previous titles. A balanced and fun PVP with a new perspective - two teams of four players fighting against each other in a best-of-three series of rounds, and switch between playing as the Cleaners and as the Ridden. You get points based on how long the Cleaners stay alive, and the team that lasts the longest as Cleanders wins the match.

2 modes: PVP (fight against other players online) and PVE (against the AI).

The game will come to Xbox Game Pass on 12 October, for Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC. More info on the trailers below:

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-06-21 at 21:29.
    Thumbs Up

14-06-21

--- PC Gaming Show update ---

I've just caught up with all the cool stuff that happened during the PC Gaming Show last night!

First we got some post-launch content updates for Chivalry 2! Torn Banner Studios CEO wants to "double" the size of the game with all the upcoming content! 😄 The game itself came out already this year, June 8, but lots of stuff is going to be added still this year (both mid-size and bigger updates). There will be different Medieval era period maps coming and equivalent armour and weapons.

Take a look at the new content updates and the Galencourt map (late Medieval period) in this trailer:

They also showed this colourful trailer for Rawmen: Food Fighter Arena! A rather odd-looking (in a good way!) food-themed multiplayer arena brawler/shooter for 2-8 players 😅 Coming to Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, PC.

We saw a trailer for Dying Light 2: Stay Human, a survival horror game releasing December 7 this year for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S and PC. It's like a mixture of Mirror's Edge and zombies. Wait - "They’re not zombies, more like half-alive people!"

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 14-06-21 at 12:28.