Share your feedback on our latest gaming station designs!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone!

The time has come to hear the opinion of the Legion Community on a subject you all know well: Gaming and Gaming Stations! 🤗

In order to really bring our Legion gaming experience to life, we’ve been busy designing New Gaming Stations which will appear in physical stores in the near future. These stations will be a zone to display our products and a place for gamers and fans to try them out!

As we have noticed since the Community was launched, you guys are the experts. In order to make sure we’re building a set up that you would love, we wanted to ask you a few questions about the new design!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gaming.station.review.6.jpg 
Views:	889 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	1528

Here are some questions, to which you can add any comments you wish. It would be very much appreciated:

1) Would these game stations attract your attention if you saw them in a store?
    2) Does your perception or current view of the Legion brand improve or change when looking at this design, if yes, why/how?
    3) If you were part of the design team would you change anything about the design?
    4) Imagine yourself there. What would you change or add to make the setup more convenient for your needs?

Feel free to answer all or just a few questions 👆😉

Feel free to also leave a general comment 👇 to let us know what you think of the gaming stations we are developing!

Name:	gaming.station.review.4.jpg 
Views:	5632 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	1529

Name:	gaming.station.review.5.jpg 
Views:	2383 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	1530

Leave your comment below and we'll pass it on to the team behind the design so they can take community feedback into account! Once these are live in local stores we'll share the results with you all! 😍
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 15-06-21 at 17:26.
  • 8 Replies

Level 15
    @Walter this is awesome 🤗
    Morning Star
    Head of Community
    @Walter this is awesome 🤗

Yeah awesome to get our members involved in things like this. 😊 Any comments from you @Danu1987 on any of the 4 questions above? Any feedback or suggestions for this game station design that you can think of?
    Level 15
    @Marion Let me answer all the questions

1. If any Legion branded quickly catch my attention in any store
    2. These design are marvelous
    3. I will direct connect laptop workstations to desks give some privacy to game play without any distraction from front facing desk guy
    4. I would always prefer to private desk set up without front facing desk in order to limited distractions , also the store desk height should be increased than gaming pod desks
    Morning Star
    Head of Community
    @Danu1987 Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! We'll make sure to pass this on to the team designing these stations. 😊 Feel free to let us know if you think of anything else at any point! 👍
    Community Manager
    Thank you for your feedback @Danu1987 🤗 You mentioned very interesting topics 😎
    Level 52
    Hello everyone,

Here are my thoughts.

1) If placed strategically in a shop or gaming area this design will most definitely attract attention.

2) In my point of view, the brand would stand out and also heighten interest if these type of stations would be introduced into the market, especially for people who are dedicated to the brand and would be able to own one which is customizable to their needs.

3) If I was part of the design team I would integrate LED panels and switches you can use to change backlighting and also choose a specific color to correspond to the PC's RGB lighting. This would be great if sold as a unit to be used at home. An additional feature I would add is cable management peripherals to hide as much wiring as possible. Only needed if sold to customers and not as a display unit.
    😁

4) Looking at convenience I would prefer to have a separate attachment or slidable drawer on the side of the Gamestation where I would be able to let my Gaming Pc rest on, especially if the pc is bulky. I like plenty of desk space and this will help a lot instead of fixing the PC plus peripherals on the desk at the same time. If it's a compact size pc the desk size looks great.

Just my thoughts but the overall design is awesome and would be interesting to see in shops and at gaming conventions.

Name:  AnchoredOfficialIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif
Views: 496
Size:  946.9 KB
    Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

Here are my thoughts.

1) If placed strategically in a shop or gaming area this design will most definitely attract attention.

2) In my point of view, the brand would stand out and also heighten interest if these type of stations would be introduced into the market, especially for people who are dedicated to the brand and would be able to own one which is customizable to their needs.

3) If I was part of the design team I would integrate LED panels and switches you can use to change backlighting and also choose a specific color to correspond to the PC's RGB lighting. This would be great if sold as a unit to be used at home. An additional feature I would add is cable management peripherals to hide as much wiring as possible. Only needed if sold to customers and not as a display unit.
    😁

4) Looking at convenience I would prefer to have a separate attachment or slidable drawer on the side of the Gamestation where I would be able to let my Gaming Pc rest on, especially if the pc is bulky. I like plenty of desk space and this will help a lot instead of fixing the PC plus peripherals on the desk at the same time. If it's a compact size pc the desk size looks great.

Just my thoughts but the overall design is awesome and would be interesting to see in shops and at gaming conventions.

Name:  AnchoredOfficialIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif
Views: 496
Size:  946.9 KB

Thank you @RudiVermeulen! Really original ideas!

Thanks for your feedback! 🤗
    Level 2
    @Walter Good Design and It would give a nice front look for legion gaming hand's on experience