What do you think of the Xbox Game Pass?

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Head of Community
    Name:  XboxGamePass1.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  74.0 KB

Hi guys!

There's been a lot of buzz recently about the Xbox Game Pass, especially now that so much cool stuff was announced for it at E3 2021!

For those who are unfamiliar with it - it's a video game subscription for Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One consoles, PC (Windows 10), as well as Android devices via cloud. You get access to a constantly updated catalog of hundreds of games with a monthly subscription fee, including all first-party Microsoft games, 3rd party multiplayers, older AAA titles, indie games and everything in between.

Check out all of the currently available games here on the Xbox site. I've just signed up myself after viewing the awesome trailers from the Microsoft & Bethesda E3 update and will be playing titles like Halo and Forza on my PC for the first time. Super excited!

I want to hear your thoughts on the Game Pass! Have you signed up for it? Looking at the available games, do you think it's worth it? Also interested to hear if you play on PC or console? 😊
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
  • 6 Replies

Level 15
    My last owned Xbox was the white 360 and after a while, I got the red screen of death 😑. I decided well maybe in the future there will be different types of passes available for PC users because it's a Microsoft product.

Instead of purchasing a new Xbox, I upgraded my PC and able to enjoy the same titles and so much more.

The new Xbox is really great but I'm much more into patching, installing and tweaking and a keyboard and mouse feels more comfortable for gameplay especially first-person shooters. 😀
    DracoTarot
    Head of Community
    @RudiVermeulen Sounds good! Sorry about the screen of death though. 😫 I'm also playing on PC. Agree on the controller vs keyboard especially for aiming! With games like platformers or racing I do prefer a controller though. Which FPS do you play? 🙂
    Level 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    @RudiVermeulen Sounds good! Sorry about the screen of death though. 😫 I'm also playing on PC. Agree on the controller vs keyboard especially for aiming! With games like platformers or racing I do prefer a controller though. Which FPS do you play? 🙂
    @Marion LoL it's ok the Xbox 360 had its days and I basically got rid of it 6 years ago. I do agree with you on platformers and racing games. I kept the Microsoft controllers and just plug them into my pc and away I go. Recently I started playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Sniper Elite and Left for dead. All of them are old games but I like testing out all the add-ons and patches released. Once in a while, I'll move away from online play and do the BOT thing for a little practice.
    Level 2
    @Marion hay alguna promocion o codigo de game pass para nuestra comunidad?
    Level 2
    Game Pass is great. I can't wait for the cloud streaming to work with PC. It will be a game changer. It will hopefully be ready soon.
    Level 5
    Xbox pass is the one of the most cheapest subscription to get games too much games and to me I do really like it 👌