Which 2021 game releases are you most excited about?

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hey everyone!

2020 has been a huge year for game releases and as for 2021 a lot of new games are being released across PCs, consoles, handhelds, and mobile devices.

There are 5 game releases in the next few months that I wanted to share with you! Let me know if you’re looking forward to playing them too :)

1- Monster Hunter Rise
    Release Date: March 26 2021
    Nintendo Switch is finally getting its own, brand-new Monster Hunter game. Set in the ninja-inspired land of Kamura Village, explore lush ecosystems and battle fearsome monsters to become the ultimate hunter. It’s been half a century since the last calamity struck, but a terrifying new monster has reared its head and threatens to plunge the land into chaos once again.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monster-hunter-rise-switch-hero.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	437.0 KB 
ID:	70

2- New Pokemon Snap

Release Date: April 30 2021
    This new game brings the gameplay of the 1999 Pokémon Snap game for the Nintendo 64™ system to life on the Nintendo Switch system with unknown islands to discover and different Pokémon to see! It should totally rock, taking a game idea from the N64 and adapting it to the Switch!

Name:	pokemon snap.jpeg 
Views:	203 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	71

3- Resident Evil Village
    Release Date: May 7 2021
    Resident Evil Village is the same as Resident Evil 8. It's basically a continuation of Resident Evil 7's story, but they called it "Village" as the game takes place in is a key element.
    Resident Evil Village is scheduled to launch May 7 on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Series X|S and PC.

Name:	Resident Evil Village.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	72

4- Deathloop
    Release Date: May 21 2021
    In DEATHLOOP, two rival assassins are trapped in a mysterious timeloop on the island of Blackreef, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity. As Colt, the only chance for escape is to end the cycle by assassinating eight key targets before the day resets. Learn from each cycle - try new paths, gather intel, and find new weapons and abilities. Do whatever it takes to break the loop. Deathloop is expected to launch May 21 on PC and PlayStation 5!

Name:	deathloop.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	164.0 KB 
ID:	73

5- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart
    Release Date: June 11 2021
    It was revealed in February that Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart would release on June 11. This is a PlayStation 5 exclusive to look forward to!

Name:	ratchet and clank rift apart.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	160.6 KB 
ID:	74

What about you? Any game(s) releases you’re excited about? We’d love to hear from you so don’t forget to drop a comment below! 👇

- Tamara
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
  • 4 Replies

Level 4
    Resident Evil will always have my heart, but Far Cry would be my mistress lol
    Level 1
    I am very passionate about the game Resident
    Evil Village 7I love survival conflict games
    Level 52
    Hey there @Russrv3nge and @taherusman,

5 more weeks to go for Resident Evil Village! 😎
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!