Say hello to the Middle East & Africa Community ๐Ÿ‘‹

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

Thank you for joining the Legion Community - Iโ€™m very happy to welcome you here!

This thread is for introducing yourself to other Legion members, as well as welcoming and saying hi to newcomers in return, in order to make everyone feel welcome.

Name:  CommunityCampfire2.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  54.8 KB

โ€‹โ€‹To kickstart this topic, Iโ€™ll start by sharing a few things about myself:

My name is Tamara and I am the community manager for the Arabic & English communities for the Middle East and Africa region.
    I work with @Marion, @Patricia, @Walter who are responsible for the Nordic, Spanish, & Italian communities respectively.

Hereโ€™s a few fun facts about me!

1. I play handball regularly. Although I used to play basketball and started handball just 3 years ago, I have a huge passion for Handball!
    2. I love dogs and the beach :)
    3. My favorite board game is CATAN, especially the Seafarer expansion.

How about you? Any interesting facts or hobbies you want to share?

I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you so feel free to reply to this thread and say hello - weโ€™d love to hear more about you :)
  • 48 Replies

Level 2
    Hi everyone i am Hendri!

My hobbies are playing xbox games i dont have a pc yet would love to get back into that again. I also love playing cricket with my son and training him.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I also love dogs i have 2 jack russells and 1 daschund.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹My favorite boardgame is cluedo.
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ARES View Post
    Hi everyone i am Hendri!

My hobbies are playing xbox games i dont have a pc yet would love to get back into that again. I also love playing cricket with my son and training him.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I also love dogs i have 2 jack russells and 1 daschund.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹My favorite boardgame is cluedo.

Hey Hendri! Welcome to the Community๐Ÿ˜Š
    What games do you like playing on Xbox?
    I have a bichon! Would love to see some pictures of your dogs if you'd like to share them with the Community!
    Level 2
    @Tamara

Hi Tamara here is a picture of my two dogs Dusty and Hazel. Name:  FB_IMG_1625581098088.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  30.2 KB

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I love them very much, the games i love playing on xbox is call of duty advance warfare, red dead redemption 2, final fantasy and forza 4.
    Community Manager
    @ARES

OMG SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I absolutely love dogs ๐Ÿคฉ

Cool games! Lots of Call of Duty players on the Community!
    Level 1
    Hi guys
    My name is Bathabile
    Current life problem : Stuck between getting a PC or console (budget is limited)
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Batha View Post
    Hi guys
    My name is Bathabile
    Current life problem : Stuck between getting a PC or console (budget is limited)

Hi Bathabile!

Interesting question, what console are you thinking of?
    Level 1
    The new-gen consoles (not sure which one)
    Community Manager
    @Batha that would be a super interesting topic! Feel free to start a new conversation about this - it would be nice to see what members have to say about this!
    Level 2
    Love them very much, i love the zombie part of call of duty especially call of duty advance warfare zombies. They could have added more maps but the game is lots of fun.

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹What games do you prefer to play?