Say hello to the Middle East & Africa Community 👋

Replies
    views
    Level 1
    Hi Everyone!
    I'm Jeremiah.

I'm excited to be part of the community.
    MY hobbies are playing games, soccer and reading light novels. I love RPG, my favourite is Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Just got the legion 5i and look forward to playing Elden ring.
    Level 45
    @Dinma hi dinma I am lockout can call me rayyan nice to meet you on legion community hope for you good time and what's more rpg games do you like?
    Level 1
    Hi @LockOut nice to meet you. I hope you're doing well.
    I like open world action adventure, like Witcher and Odyssey. What games do you fancy?
    Level 45
    @Dinma you can say I don't have favorite
    like I played open world like assassin's Creed - GTA - sleeping dog
    Shooting games like battle filled - cod - crysis - cs:go
    And played some game like Sims
    and game from anime like (80% of dragon ball games) Naruto Storm 3+4 + revolution and Bakugan and mobile suit Gundam 2 games about one piece.
    And played league of legends paladins and little sport games like fifa and Gran Turismo little pro evolution soccer

And there is some games I don't remember it but you can say I don't have favorite 🙂and sorry to say and alot but I forget the synonyms for and
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard
    Level 1
    @LockOut Nice! you've play some very interestiing games. I saw a friend playing sleeping dogs, it seemed interesting. I've played Ninja storm 3, but i'me yet to play Ninja storm; the laptop I was using then could not run the game😊. I play a lot of fifa and NBA. I'm yet to play battlefield and the rest lyou mentioned, hopefully i get around to do that. Have you played AC: Valhalla?
    Level 45
    @Dinma I played ac Valhalla from my friend and control get toooo much changes I didn't complete 5 mission from control lolWe have game night today if you want join us we will be happy for that
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard
    Level 1
    Hi. My name is Justin, but I mostly go by JSavageIsOnly on various platforms.

My passion is gaming but mainly single player games.
    I'm mainly a PS4 gamer.
    I don't have a specific favorite board game
    But my favorite game of all time is Kingdom Hearts 2.
    Hi guys, my name is Erika, aka Bangtangel. I'm from South Africa and I game on PC. If you ask me "what are your fave games" I will draw blank and can't remember a game title to save my life lol. However, I do play multiplayer games with friends mostly, like Sea of Thieves, Phasmophobia, Rainbow Six Siege, etc. Just a variety really.

I don't stream yet, but I hope I can try it out someday in the future when I've upgraded all the necessary parts on my PC. For now I just have YouTube channels. I love video editing, especially editing gaming videos.
    @Bangtangel Hi Erika! Welcome to the community :)

If you're into streaming, a member actually wrote a streaming guide for beginners, click here to see it!

I've heard of Phasmophobia but never played it! Is it fun to play?

If you like playing with others, you can always join our GameTogether events that happen every Wednesday and Thursday where we play different games with community members! You can learn more about it here: https://gaming.lenovo.com/emea/threads/1311
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Hi Everyone

I am The Jude

A small time youtuber and big time gamer, I have been playing PC games since back in the day and recall my first PC taking so long to load a level of half life 1 i could make lunch and eat it before the level loaded.

I absolutely love racing games have two world record laptimes in Project Cars 2

I am also regularly involved in hosting gaming events for companies, schools, students and helping people learn about gaming wherever possible, William is my cat and he enjoys sitting on my keyboard while I am trying to game and pressing the handbrake causing me to crash
    20210902_221145.jpg

Hi there @
    TheJude!

I'm so happy to welcome you to our gaming community :)

Which was the first PC game you've ever played? Would love to hear more about it! Your comment about making lunch and eating it before the game loading made me laugh because it's so true! So much changed over the years :)

It's awesome to hear that you've won 2 world records! How long did you need to practice?

Lots of cat fans in the community - I'm sure @MoriMoonpaw would love to see this!
    Hi everyone.

My name is Storme aka SALT_LIGHT.

I am a South African streamer and content creator with a huge passion for people and games.

I adore first person shooter games, but do play a variety of games.

It's nice to meet you all!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone.

My name is Storme aka SALT_LIGHT.

I am a South African streamer and content creator with a huge passion for people and games.

I adore first person shooter games, but do play a variety of games.

It's nice to meet you all!

Hi @Storme

Welcome to the community! It's great to have you here 😊

What's your favorite game?