Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,012
    Given: 2,157

08-07-21

@ARES

I enjoy playing different kinds of games. I like playing Crash Bandicoot, I played the most recent one with my brother - I love it! I also enjoy playing Counter Strike and my favorite game is actually a board game called Catan (I play it online).
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ†’ New to Legion Community? Find out all you need to know to get started!
    โ†’ If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via private message:)
    โ†’ Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1

08-07-21

That's nice crash bandicoot is a fun game and i also played counter strike back in the days. Whats catan about and on what website do you play it.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 853
    Given: 753

09-07-21

Hi everyone! Awesome to see the English MEA community up and running and great to see you all posting your intros - awesome to learn about you all. Loving the dogs!! ๐Ÿ˜

You have to point me to Catan too @Tamara I'd love to try it out. Is it multiplayer? I enjoyed the board game a couple of years ago (not sure which version it was though as there are many) when we had a games night at the office. ๐Ÿ˜„
    @ARES I've played a little bit of the battle royale mode (solo and in a party a couple of times) in CoD Warzone. It's hard as a beginner but I had a lot of fun (and frustration lol) Looks like we have a few CoD players here indeed so perhaps a CoD session together at some point @Tamara? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ˜• Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up

09-07-21

Hi Marion would be fun to do that as a group would enjoy that and would be nice to get to know everyone. ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Thumbs Up

12-07-21

Quote Originally Posted by ARES View Post
    That's nice crash bandicoot is a fun game and i also played counter strike back in the days. Whats catan about and on what website do you play it.

Hi Ares!

The objective of Catan is to be the first one who collects 10 victory points. Each settlement is worth one victory point and each city is worth two victory points and you collect resources in order to build these. (You can also earn victory points by holding the "Longest Road" card, the "Largest Army" card, or special victory point development cards)

You can play it on their website https://catanuniverse.com/en/game/ or on their app which is free (I prefer the app)
    Thumbs Up

12-07-21

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    Hi everyone! Awesome to see the English MEA community up and running and great to see you all posting your intros - awesome to learn about you all. Loving the dogs!! ๐Ÿ˜

You have to point me to Catan too @Tamara I'd love to try it out. Is it multiplayer? I enjoyed the board game a couple of years ago (not sure which version it was though as there are many) when we had a games night at the office. ๐Ÿ˜„
    @ARES I've played a little bit of the battle royale mode (solo and in a party a couple of times) in CoD Warzone. It's hard as a beginner but I had a lot of fun (and frustration lol) Looks like we have a few CoD players here indeed so perhaps a CoD session together at some point @Tamara? ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hi Marjo! I'm happy to see the MEA Community growing too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes we should definitely play Catan together! It is a multiplayer game, could be played by 4 people but there are expansions that allow you to play with 6 if I'm not mistaken.

CoD gaming session sounds great, I'd need to practice a bit before but I'm in!๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Thumbs Up

12-07-21

Thanks Tamara i got it on the app store will try it out a bit later ๐Ÿ˜œ. It looks fun, saw a video on youtube looks fun.
    Thumbs Up

12-07-21

@ARES

It really is! Very strategic game haha and sometimes it's luck with the dices. They have a tutorial on both, the app and website! Looking forward to hear how it goes๐Ÿคฉ
    Thumbs Up

12-07-21

Will certainly let you know ๐Ÿ˜‰ so how is everyone else on this lovely monday?
    Thumbs Up

12-07-21

@ARES

Thanks! I'm having a good Monday, how is yours?

Btw, we're having a game night with the community this Thursday, feel free to check out our post if you'd like to join by clicking here!