Say hello to the Middle East & Africa Community 👋

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Level 1
    @Tamara

I've been streaming for 9 months now I start streaming for the first 4 months to absolutely no one, so when I got that first real regular, it was divine. Then the second, then the third and fourth, pretty soon I was getting 6-7 viewers every single stream, , after about 7 months.
    some of my advice. Treat every single stream as your first stream. Today you're gonna have 0 viewers. Accept it. you don't have viewers. That means you got more time to talk to anyone who comes in. Remember that there is a split between game-play and streamer that creates the formula of what makes a good stream. It cannot be 100% game-play, with no streamer interaction and hope to grow. It can be 100% streamer though. That just reinforces that original statement, you are literally part, or all, of what people come to watch. If people wanted to watch other people be fake, they'd be watching cable instead of Twitch.tv, Youtube Gaming Or Facebook Gaming, so know that this process you're in will be a defining factor in who you turn out to be as an entertainer.

I'm so excited to meet & play with people from this amazing community.

Peace out
    Last edited by skiller; 27-10-21 at 17:45.
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by skiller View Post
    @Tamara

I've been streaming for 9 months now I start streaming for the first 4 months to absolutely no one, so when I got that first real regular, it was divine. Then the second, then the third and fourth, pretty soon I was getting 6-7 viewers every single stream, , after about 7 months.
    some of my advice. Treat every single stream as your first stream. Today you're gonna have 0 viewers. Accept it. you don't have viewers. That means you got more time to talk to anyone who comes in. Remember that there is a split between game-play and streamer that creates the formula of what makes a good stream. It cannot be 100% game-play, with no streamer interaction and hope to grow. It can be 100% streamer though. That just reinforces that original statement, you are literally part, or all, of what people come to watch. If people wanted to watch other people be fake, they'd be watching cable instead of Twitch.tv, Youtube Gaming Or Facebook Gaming, so know that this process you're in will be a defining factor in who you turn out to be as an entertainer.

I'm so excited to meet & play with people from this amazing community.

Peace out

That's amazing!!! And very inspiring too!

Do you stream CS:GO games?

I'd also love to watch one of your streams! When are you playing next?

You can add your streaming channel in your signature on the community so more people can check it out! https://gaming.lenovo.com/emea/profi...=editsignature
    → Do you want to play games with us? Click here to see our game nights schedule.​​​​​​​
    New to Legion Community? Introduce yourself here!
    → If you have any questions, reach out to me via private message:)
    Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!
    Level 2
    Helllloooooo I are hacktivist I are legion! Pfffft! From South Africa (yes the country, not the direction) wish we had a name for our country.

​​​​​​​I’m an ancient 44 year old gamer with 3 x gamer chick(en) daughters.

I’m into design and technology. I make and sell ice cream and dessert for a living:) I love meeting peeps from other worlds.

Csgo obsessed! You can find me in the dust 2 mm lobbies.

Do people actually game on LAPTOPS? (I’m not convinced of the performance)
    Last edited by Hacktivist; 30-10-21 at 07:13. Reason: Errors and omissions
    WE ARE LEGION! HACK THE PLANET!
    "WAR DOES NOT DETERMINE WHO IS RIGHT...BUT WHO IS LEFT"
    Community Manager
    @Hacktivist HEY

An official welcome to the community!

I love how you had to specify "yes the country, not the direction" 😂

I love CS:GO too! I can't wait to play it with you and be on your team so I don't end up losing all the time haha.

Why do you prefer DUST 2 over other maps? My favorite is Italy 😁
    Level 1
    Hi everyone i am Abdellatif!

My hobbies are playing PS4 games i dont have a pc yet would love to get back into that again. I also love playing FOOT with my brother and training him.

​​​​​I also love dogs i have 2 jack russells and 1 daschund.

​​​​​​​My favorite boardgame is cluedo.
    Level 2
    @Tamara Dust 2 is what made CS CS! For those who dont know it was created 20 years ago this March. Its what built competitive CS. The first real competitive need for "strats and calls" were built on this map. Yes much as changed since the original release...but im still obsessed. As the new generation move forward with the new maps im kinda stuck in the old school. Yeah Italy was the FFA server of note back in the day. Here in SA the official servers seem to hold the most demand. Mirage, Inferno, Overpass are the most played (from what i see) Any hoooooo you must let me know we can jam a session! im online most of the evening roaming the MM Lobbies! ciao ciao !
    Level 12
    @Hacktivist

​​​​​​​ I’m an ancient 44 year old gamer with 3 x gamer chick(en) daughhers.

So I am in your daughter age 🙂💔should I say for you hackertivist or uncle ?

. I sell ice cream and dessert for a living:)

Interesting

Do people actually game on LAPTOPS?

I do

- - - Updated - - -
    @Tamara

An official welcome to
    Why do you prefer DUST 2 over other maps? My favorite is Italy 😁

​​​​​​​It's something we born with it + it's easy map
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard​​​​​​​
    Level 1
    Hi everyone,

Another ancient gamer signing up....(I'm 45).
    I'm former FPS fanatic - from the days of old (Wolfenstein, spear of destiny, doom, quake, UT & UC, Mechwarrior 1-4, a bit of rainbow 6)...

Now, I play mostly RPGs actively (Neverwinter, B&S)...still play ARMA 3, Warface and Modern Combat Versus so as not to forget how to "ride that particular horse"...trying to pass off gaming to my daughters as well.

Never quite got into CS when I should have...to my regret, though I'm hoping to rectify that now.

I draw and write (fantasy) for fun...

I'm from Nigeria.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hacktivist View Post

Do people actually game on LAPTOPS? (I’m not convinced of the performance)

The performance isn't quite the same as a proper rig, but laptops work out for people who can't afford rigs and/or don't have the space for a rig...plus, portability - you cant take a rig on a plane.
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreambux44 View Post
    Hi everyone i am Abdellatif!

My hobbies are playing PS4 games i dont have a pc yet would love to get back into that again. I also love playing FOOT with my brother and training him.

​​​​​I also love dogs i have 2 jack russells and 1 daschund.

​​​​​​​My favorite boardgame is cluedo.

Hi there Abdellatif! @Dreambux44

Welcome to the community! Which are your favorite PS4 games?

Aww it's so sweet that you play football with your brother! Which team do you support?

I LOVE dogs and we actually have a topic where we all shared pictures of our pets, feel free to contribute as well: https://gaming.lenovo.com/emea/threads/761
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacktivist View Post
    @Tamara Dust 2 is what made CS CS! For those who dont know it was created 20 years ago this March. Its what built competitive CS. The first real competitive need for "strats and calls" were built on this map. Yes much as changed since the original release...but im still obsessed. As the new generation move forward with the new maps im kinda stuck in the old school. Yeah Italy was the FFA server of note back in the day. Here in SA the official servers seem to hold the most demand. Mirage, Inferno, Overpass are the most played (from what i see) Any hoooooo you must let me know we can jam a session! im online most of the evening roaming the MM Lobbies! ciao ciao !
    @Hacktivist wow thanks for sharing all this - I actually didn't know that DUST II was the first map ever, that's so cool! 😁

I'll definitely let you know and you can always check out the schedule on the top of the page or by clicking here.