Say hello to the Middle East & Africa Community 👋

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    Hey @GrumpyProds

Thank you so much for introducing yourself to other members and sharing these lovely pictures! Your baby is adoraaaable💙

What did you like most about this online community? We're so happy to have you join us and looking forward to seeing you around :D

Good luck and congrats on doing what you love 😍
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 52
    Hey Ahri @Ahrinity, welcome to the community!

I love your avatar! Any story behind it? 😄

Awesome to hear that you're a streamer! How did you start? We actually have a thread where you can share your channels with other members if you're interested :) https://gaming.lenovo.com/emea/threads/2028

Amazing to hear about you and I hope to see you around the community!

Come game with us next time! We play different games every Tuesday & Thursday with other community members😊
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato (Tamara) The fact that the gaming online community is in my book one, if not the biggest influential platform for minors. ( if it wasn't for my online friends back in the day, i wouldn't be here today.

People have a bad perspective when speaking about the gaming side of the fence. They become... Judgemental. Judging the book at face value. Due to this huge online family, people find themselves, unlocking new capabilities and passion, otherwise they never knew existed. Im a prime example.

What one might find amongst these woods can change your entire life overnight. The possibilities are ends less with no end game.

The excitement you still feel when logging into a game the joy of completing or starting content or after recording edits, the rush, clammy hands is suspenseful scenarios, the enjoyment of every moment even the toxic ones.

Here, online in our family community ( the gamers) its a all in one package. Love, drama, suspense, heart ache, fun, laughter the list goes on.

This is our world... Our reality and i wouldn't change a thing.

Level 1
    @QueenTomato (Tamara)

Hiii Tamara! Thanks for the warm welcome!

My character in my avatar is Ahri from League of Legends, she's a 9 tailed fox who will charm you.. into death haha. Not for me though, she just charmed me with her design.

I actually started streaming because back in the day my parents used to be very strict when it would come to going out so I would get pretty lonely. I never thought I would be doing anything out of it other than a hobby, but it did provide me with some amazing opportunities along the way + meeting A LOT of amazing people.

My stream path did have some major downs (more than ups sadly), as I've been dealing with severe depression for quite some years already, which put a toll into me and my energy, but luckily for the past year I've been improving my mental health greatly so I'm trying my best to recover from the "loss" my channel had to face.

I'm looking forward to being a part of the Legion community as I love meeting and interacting with new people <3
    Level 52
    @GrumpyProds

Couldn't agree more :) I do believe that gaming brings people together and you can meet a lot of lovely people online!

When you say it was a big part of you growing up, it reminds me a lot about my brother as well who shares the same feeling🤗

Whereas many gaming communities feel toxic, unwelcoming and unrepresentative of the role gaming is playing in people's lives, the legion community was created to ALWAYS be a safe, engaging space online for all gamers so welcome again😁
    Level 52
    @Ahrinity

It's awesome to hear that you were able to find a hobby that helped you when things got lonely and I'm sorry to hear you were going through a hard time.. everyone is going through their own struggles and this is why it's always important to be kind to one another. I'm happy to hear that you're improving your mental health, this shows a lot of strength so keep it up🤗

We're as happy to have you join the community! Please come play with us in our next game night, we'd love to play with you :D
    Level 2
    Hi guys, my name is Erika, aka Bangtangel. I'm from South Africa and I game on PC. If you ask me "what are your fave games" I will draw blank and can't remember a game title to save my life lol. However, I do play multiplayer games with friends mostly, like Sea of Thieves, Phasmophobia, Rainbow Six Siege, etc. Just a variety really.

I don't stream yet, but I hope I can try it out someday in the future when I've upgraded all the necessary parts on my PC. For now I just have YouTube channels. I love video editing, especially editing gaming videos.
    Level 3
    Hi Everyone

I am The Jude

A small time youtuber and big time gamer, I have been playing PC games since back in the day and recall my first PC taking so long to load a level of half life 1 i could make lunch and eat it before the level loaded.

I absolutely love racing games have two world record laptimes in Project Cars 2

I am also regularly involved in hosting gaming events for companies, schools, students and helping people learn about gaming wherever possible, William is my cat and he enjoys sitting on my keyboard while I am trying to game and pressing the handbrake causing me to crash
    Name:  20210902_221145.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  101.1 KB
    Level 1
    Hi everyone.

My name is Storme aka SALT_LIGHT.

I am a South African streamer and content creator with a huge passion for people and games.

I adore first person shooter games, but do play a variety of games.

It's nice to meet you all!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone.

My name is Storme aka SALT_LIGHT.

I am a South African streamer and content creator with a huge passion for people and games.

I adore first person shooter games, but do play a variety of games.

It's nice to meet you all!
    Level 11
    Hello my name is Paul John but commonly known as PJ, I am from the South of Africa in a country aptly named SOUTH AFRICA (no I don't live in a hut or have lions or hyenas as pets - that would be pretty dope though, the animals ....... not the hut )Same place as Trevor Noah, Charlise Theron, Nelson Mandela, Elon Musk and Dave Mathews without the band. We are a democratic Republic, no we don't have oil but like most other African countries we are mineral rich, like my wife because shes a diamond . I have 3 kids and 1 wife and 1 girlfriend (the girlfriend and the wife are the same person ) My kids are10, 9 and 7 and my wife would kill me if i told you how old she is. 2 boys Mason and Wren, and my oldest and my mini boss daughter Hannah. Been gaming since I was 3 more than 36 years ago, so i have literally lived through most of the gaming industry development. Yes it makes me old but you can request to 1v1 me, to check my skills pew pew lol Always a good guy, been told I'm funny even when trying to be really serious, I am probably just as chilled as that uncle at the birthday party that literally has convos and teases everybody, hopefully everybodies favourite uncle, if not forget the analogy Keen to learn, keen to share knowledge, keen to make friends, keen to support, keen to jam I play all sorts of games, main destiny 2 and apex at the moment Console gamer coz I eat crayons, lol thats just a joke, crayons are not nearly nutritious enough and can cause constipation if consumed in large amounts Professionally I am a pharmacist and work in a community pharmacy, so if anybody has health concerns or questions feel free to dm me ANY questions you may have, keen to help you be the best you as a healthy individual - on a serious tip, like for real, message me #Health #MentalandPhysical Love watching TV and movies as well, try and get as much anime in as i can not always possible Happy 2 be here, appreciate the help and love PJ TL:DR