Lets get to know eachother

Replies
    views
    Level 18
    I'm Anton or known as Roomys21 in the gaming Community, More recently Dredd as I've started a career in Streaming as the face of DreddForceGaming on Twitch.

I'm 25, Turning 26 this December, and an avid fan of all things gaming and Tech, I'm also a Support technician, and although not always the most pleasant job it's always a space that's transforming and provides the best opportunity for learning.

More recently I was lucky enough to be a part of an amazing opportunity within the Legion Create community in which I was one of the runner-ups, Enjoy this little clip I used as a submission to get to know me a bit better.

Tell me about yourself and what a gaming community has meant to you through your time of gaming!!!
  • 3 Replies

Level 11
    wow, what an amazing video. well done
    Level 52
    Hey there @Antonis2108

I definitley do remember you from the Legion Create tournament we had a couple of months ago! What's the story behind your username on Twitch? Also, would be great to know how you got into streaming!
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 18
    @QueenTomato The name actually stems from a community decision, during the pandemic a lot of us were feeling in the dumps and we wanted to create a community for people to join and be a part of to play games, have people to talk to and just have a good time.

Since then we decided to have a little tournament and decided to stream it, For a few years I've been behind the scenes running streams for tournaments and I decided to take a chance and try my luck at being in front of the camera since I've done it I've come to enjoy it a lot, its an amazing way to interact with people and it's given me the chance to actually meet some amazing content creators and achieve some great goals before even hitting a one year mark as a creator.

I've always wanted to break out of the norm, it's been hard but I'm loving what I've been doing and I hope to continue on this journey for as long as I'm able to.