Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,241
    Given: 2,067

New games available on Stadia Pro, July 2021 😎
    01-07-21

Happy July guys! 🏖🍷🥘

Summer has officially started, and here at Legion we know that you'll be enjoying the beach, going out for drinks with your mates and enjoying long dinners with your families, but when the heat is too much to handle, it's always a good idea to escape to an air-conditioned room and play a good game, while you wait for the tarmac to cool down a bit.

So to make your evenings more pleasant, this month we are bringing you the new games available on Stadia Pro in July 2021.

The ones you can get for free with your Stadia Pro account are the following: Moonlight, Street Power Football, Terraria and The Darkside Detective. Stadia announced that four more titles will be joining this list next week, so stay tuned to this thread to find out which ones are added the Stadia family.

Here's the trailer for Moonlight. It's really colourful, very, very cute and I think it's a great game for a lazy summer afternoon:

As for paid games, this month's new -very exciting- titles are: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and Get back to Get Packed. 🔫

Name:  nuevosjuegosstadiajulio2021 (1).jpg
Views: 4298
Size:  95.9 KB

What do you think of the new titles available? Which other games do you think should be added to the Stadia catalogue?

Remember that if you haven't yet requested your Stadia code, you can do so by clicking here and leaving a comment, (remember to mention the game you'd like to try out).

😎​​​​​​​See you on the nearest terrace/beach! 🤩

→ ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

02-07-21

Adding Rainbow Six to the Stadia library is a good move, but I hope they will also add a more relaxed/ less competitive shooter to the library.

I would also like if they would add NHL to the library, I had great fun playing it.
    Thumbs Up

05-07-21

@C4PTA1NCHR15 thanks for the feedback, do you have any relaxed shooters in particular in mind? 🤔
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

05-07-21

@Paty The usual I would think. I enjoyed playing several CoD, so I wouldn't mind if they bring a CoD to stadia (preferably a version with "real" weapons and stuff no made up things)
    Thumbs Up

06-07-21

@C4PTA1NCHR15 gotcha, we'll pass this along to our Stadia friends, hoping they agree with you guys!