Hi everyone!

Is anyone here already familiar with the Silver Snipers?

Silver Snipers are the first professional senior CS:GO team in the world! Their mission is to put different into gaming and show that age is just a number. 😎

Check out the team!

Silver Snipers consists of 5 players:
  • Inger "Trigger Finger" Grotteblad (69)
  • Monica “TeenSlayer” Idenfors (66)
  • Anders “BigBang” Nyström (72)
  • Rick ”CrazyB00mer” La Roche (74)
  • Öivind ”Windy” Toverud (78)

Name:  Team_Image2b.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  24.8 KB
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kitting_Triggerbb.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	1734 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Andersb.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	1735 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oivindbb.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	1736

Here's some more information and fun facts about the Silver Snipers!

• The team was established in November 2017 as they were set to compete at DreamHack Winter 2017 in Jönköping, Sweden. Their first coach back then was Tommy “Potti” Ingemarsson, and since 2019 they've had Fredrik “Jaegarn” Andersson.
  • The team became world champions during the World Cup at DreamHack Summer 2019... and they still have the trophy! 🏆 The gaming community gave them a warm welcome and made them feel like rock stars. They love their fans and enjoy interacting with them!
  • Their journey has taken them to Helsinki, Kiev, Moscow, Paris and even to an art exhibition in Frankfurt. They have been interviewed and filmed for documentaries worldwide by news outlets such as the BBC, Wall Street Journal, El Pais and ZDF. They've even been inspiring a film produced for Netflix!
  • The team trains together at least twice a month, and once the pandemic is over they look forward to competing again. 😊

I'm sure we'll hear more about the Silver Snipers here on the Community soon, but if you're on Facebook you can check out their page in the meantime and also visit their website. 👍 How cool is it to have a Nordic professional senior gaming team btw?! 😎

What do you think of the Silver Snipers?
Who in the team is your favourite and why?
Do you know other senior gamers?
​​​​​​​Also let me know - anyone here in the Nordic community also playing CS:GO? 😊
​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!