Welcome to the Middle East & Africa Legion community!

One of the best things about a community is that it brings people together, just like gaming.

What can I do on the Legion Community?
  • Connect with other gamers
  • Participate in Game Nights - we often play games together with members
  • Find the latest gaming news
  • Learn more about Legion and our gaming devices

How do I join?
Joining the community is quick, easy and free: all you need to do is click on Register at the top-right corner of the page, fill in the quick form, and confirm your email address.

How can I contribute?
  • Be encouraging and supporting: click on the thumbs up button or you can also post a thank you message to show your appreciation and encouragement
  • Participate: click ‘Reply’ to join an existing conversation on a topic
  • Create a new topic: if you have a question or wish to start a new discussion about any topic, visit the relevant discussion board and click ‘Start a new Conversation’

Where to start?
We’d love to hear from you! You can start by saying hi and introducing yourself to the wider Community. Check out the FAQs for more community info too! 👍
To ensure our community remains an enjoyable, constructive and safe place to spend your time, don’t forget to check out the community guidelines as well.

Have any questions?
If you have any questions about the Community, feel free to get in touch with a member of the Community Team at any time! @Tamara for the English and Arabic Middle East & Africa communities, @Marion for the Nordic Community, @Paty for the Spanish Community 🇪🇸 and @Walter for the Italian Community. 🇮🇹

Ready to explore?
Our Community is divided into 6 regions. Please choose one of our communities below to start participating in conversations!

→ Do you want to play games with us? Click here to see our game nights schedule.​​​​​​​
New to Legion Community? Introduce yourself here!
→ If you have any questions, reach out to me via private message:)
Arabic speaker? Check out our Arabic Community!