Favourite World of Warcraft character race/class

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hey guys,

I haven't played WoW for a longer while now, but I am thinking to get back to it, or rather start over 😃Back in the days my favourite character was a Worgen Warlock, but I guess a lot has changed since then! What are your favourite characters at the moment and why? I am looking for recommendations before I start my journey all over again 😁

Name:  Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 18.47.25.jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  30.5 KB
    • Jakiej gry nie możesz doczekać się w 2024 roku? Powiedz nam tutaj 🎮
    • Zobacz nową linię produktów Lenovo tutaj 💻
    • Masz jakieś hobby poza graniem? Opowiedz nam w tym temacie🌍
  • 3 Replies

Community Manager
    Good question Neptune!

I still haven't found an answer and I've been starting new characters for months! 😅

I've only recently started playing WoW and my main character is a Troll Priest (I like healing). I am now level 50. Now I have to buy the Shadowlands expansion to reach the "new" maximum level 60 (I'm not gaining experience at the moment).

However, I have started playing again with a Blood Elf - Demon Hunter. It seems quicker in movements and combats (not sure I like being a tank, anyway).

I have the impression that my Troll is too slow... maybe its just a matter of equipment (I need advice on this 🤷‍♂️)

I look forward to reading the comments of our friends too!

Have you ever tried tank roles?
    Head of Community
    I don't like being a tank. I'm usually either a Hunter or Warlock. Beastmaster Hunter is great as I can tame cool beasts. If I'm Warlock it's usually Affliction Warlock. I like the spells that give damage over time.

From the races I like the Zandalari troll probably best, although I'm super sad they can't be Warlocks. 😭 Well now I'm tempted to start yet another character: Zandalari Troll Beastmaster Hunter. 😅

I'm normally Horde (Troll Affliction Warlock) but switched to the Alliance side to play a Human Hunter and rather liking it. I'm going through the Pandaria quests with that one, aiming for the Loremaster of Pandaria achievement.
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 08-07-21 at 14:48.
    Community Manager
    @Walter @Marion thank you for your suggestions! How many levels are there currently? Back then when I used to play, I believe 90 was max? Or did it depend on the character? As you can see, I don't remember much! 🙊I think I have never tried being a tank 🤔

I am now kind of tempted to try playing Horde @Marion 😄
    • Jakiej gry nie możesz doczekać się w 2024 roku? Powiedz nam tutaj 🎮
    • Zobacz nową linię produktów Lenovo tutaj 💻
    • Masz jakieś hobby poza graniem? Opowiedz nam w tym temacie🌍