Legion Phone Duel - An Evolutionary Edge

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud
    Community Manager
    Hey everyone! How are you all doing?

Have you ever been out and felt that you couldn’t wait to go back home just so you could game?

Well I’m here to tell you that you can now game wherever you are and this is why I’m so excited to share with you a smartphone that’s built entirely for gaming on the go!

Here is a bit more of why I love it:

1- There is two of everything

Its underlying dual architecture includes a dual-liquid cooling system, dual batteries, dual charging, and dual speakers.

Name:  lenovo-gaming-legion-duel-phone-feature-11.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  171.5 KB

2- Play at extremely high speed

Powered by the insanely fast Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865+ 5G processor. Maintain a 3.09Hz frequency with zero performance throttling.

3- Fast Charging - Long Lasting Battery
    Charge both batteries simultaneously to get 100% capacity in 30 minutes or 50% capacity in ten minutes. Together with a revolutionary dual-liquid, mid-thermal, floating cooling system for better thermal distribution, these features will let you play longer and cooler, even in the heat of battle. Cool, yeah?

Name:  lenovo-gaming-legion-duel-phone-feature-3.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  480.6 KB

4- Dominance in all dimensions
    Quickly trigger in-game actions like firing, and feel finely tuned multidimensional vibration feedback, for greater immersion. The best part? With 3D motion sensors, you can simply incline the phone to adjust your angle for the perfect headshot.

Name:  lenovo-gaming-legion-duel-phone-feature-4.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  76.1 KB

5- Excellent Gaming Features
    6.65-inch 144Hz AMOLED Display - this display has high resolution for gaming, with deep blacks and vivid colors, and it favors high-frame rate over high pixel density (which is a good thing - in case you were wondering).

6- Dual Camera System
    Selfie cameras are usually not as powerful as rear cameras because they have smaller sensors and lenses but this selfie camera is pretty great. You also have a background-removal feature which can come in handy! The Selfie Camera is also well placed right in the middle of the phone (landscape mode) so your hand or fingers won’t spoil your streaming activity.
    In the back of the phone, there are 2 camera modules: wide and ultra wide which covers most photography situations.

7- Landscape User Experience
    There is a huge library of apps and customizable themes that have been redesigned from the ground up and optimized for landscape-mode usage. This unique gaming device is the first smartphone with a true-optimized landscape user experience.

8- Exceptional Mobile Sound Experience
    The audio has excellent clarity and volume with powerful bass. With the dual front-facing stereo speakers, you can see and hear the enemy coming your way in vivid detail.

Name:  lenovo-gaming-legion-duel-phone-feature-5.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  57.1 KB

9- It’s like a portable live broadcast room
    With the first horizontal, front-facing, pop-up camera—which you can activate in 0.5 seconds. Armed with 20MP resolution, quad-mic noise cancellation, background-removal, and beautification software, you can now optimize your live streaming anywhere, anytime. Share twice as many moments with dual recording from the front and rear, thanks to two rear-facing cameras—one with 64MP ultrahigh-definition, the other with 16MP ultra wide-angle.
    Name:  lenovo-gaming-legion-duel-phone-hero.png
Views: 1284
Size:  285.0 KB

-------- TECH SPECS --------
    show specs
    ​​​​​​​Processor:
    • Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 865+ 5G​​​​​​​

Graphics:
    • Qualcomm® Adreno™ 650

• Android
    • ZUI 12
    • Legion OS

Display:
    • 6.65" FHD+ (2340 x 1080), 19.5:9, 144Hz, AMOLED

Audio:
    • Dual front-facing speakers
    • Quad-microphone system with Qualcomm® Noise Reduction Technology

Dimensions (H x W x D):
    • 169.17mm x 78.48mm x 9.9mm / 6.7" x 3.1" x .39"

Weight:
    • 239g

Battery:
    • Dual 2500mAh batteries
    • Turbocharge to full capacity in 30 minutes, 50% in 10 minutes

Integrated Cameras:
    • 20MP front-facing (horizontal pop-up)
    • 64MP rear-facing ultrahigh-definition
    • 16MP rear-facing ultrawide-angle

Ports, Slots, & Buttons:
    • Power button
    • 2 x USB-C (power-in)
    • Dual SIM card slot
    • Power key
    • Volume key
    • 2 x Ultrasonic game key

Memory:
    • Up to 16GB LPDDR5

Storage:
    • Up to 512GB UFS 3.1

Connectivity:
    • 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax (2.4G &5G, 2 x 2 MIMO)
    • WiFi 6
    • NFC
    • Bluetooth® 5.0

Navigation:
    • GPS
    • GLONASS
    • BeiDou
    • Galileo
    • QZSS

Sensors:
    • Fingerprint on-display
    • Accelerator+Gyroscope
    • E-Compass
    • Gyroscope
    • Proximity+Ambient light
    • Hall
    • Ambient light
    • Ultrasonic
    • Multidimensional vibration control

Colour:
    • Blazing Blue
    • Vengeance Red

​​​​​​​It’s literally a smartphone that changed the game:

STYLISH OUTSIDE. SAVAGE INSIDE.

​​​​​​​What do you guys think of it and what are your favorite features? Has anyone bought it? I’d love to hear what you have to say so don’t forget to drop a reply in the comment section below!
    👇​​​​​​​

- Tamara
  • 35 Replies

Level 3
    [COLOR=#e74c3c ]wow thats cool !!![/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#e74c3c ][/COLOR]
    Level 3
    I would love to hear some feedbacks about the gaming experience. I am really interested in this device
    Level 2
    hey the experience is great u can really feel that its a gaming phone!! battery life is really good and you are playing at 60 fps in pubg mobile :D
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Fouad View Post
    hey the experience is great u can really feel that its a gaming phone!! battery life is really good and you are playing at 60 fps in pubg mobile :D

Hi @Fouad

I'm happy that the experience was great for you! What did you like most about it and what other games have you played on it? 😎
    Level 2
    Ive played COD mobile as well and i love it. The side triggers and the graphics in this phone are amazing :D
    Wanted to find out about battery life
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Fouad View Post
    Ive played COD mobile as well and i love it. The side triggers and the graphics in this phone are amazing :D

Hi there @Fouad! I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying the Phone Duel😁
    Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Wanted to find out about battery life

Hi @Krypt 😊

The phone has a 5,000mAh battery capacity, which is considered high for a smartphone. The phone has two batteries and you can charge both batteries simultaneously to get 100% capacity in 30 minutes or 50% capacity in ten minutes! Cool, yeah?
    Level 3
    ​​​​​​​what about the price???