World of Warcraft: Dragonflight is on its way! And so is our game-night with exclusive rewards!

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    Hi there! Hej! Hei! 🇫🇮 🇸🇪 🇳🇴 🇩🇰

Have you ever heard of World of Warcraft?
    Activision Blizzard's massively multiplayer online role-playing game which has existed since 2004.

Are you possibly a newcomer interested in trying out? Or possibly a veteran with massive history, but just been gone of the game for some time?

I have some mind-blowing news: DRAGONS! YAAAAS! They are (finally) coming - and they are closer than ever!

That's right! The next major expansion for World of Warcraft, Dragonflight, will be released this year! This was revealed by Blizzard last night as an official blue-post. It is following WoW's current expansion, Shadowlands. 😍

Wowhead: World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Expansion Releasing This Year!

How many of you are currently playing / have played WoW before? Do you belong to the Alliance (go team blue!) or to Horde? Possibly playing both? Any plans for the upcoming expansion?

Well. Now might be a good time to come back, as we'd have a surprise for YOU by Legion Community! 😎

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo_1.png 
Views:	178 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	7345

We are about to host WoW-based gaming night in which you do have a chance to earn yourself 60 days of free game-time for World of Warcraft. This is exclusively for our Nordic users.

This gives you an access to each of the World of Warcraft expansions except Shadowlands, letting you level your character up to level 50 without any kind of restrictions. You will also gain an access into World of Warcraft Classic if that's what you are into. Did you know that Wrath of the Lich King Classic will also be out this year?

Create your own Hero into Azeroth and join us for some fun, social-based events open for everyone, no matter of your experience.

WHO AM I?
    Not all of you might know me, but I'm Niato, previously known as Liue - a big World of Warcraft fan and quite HC gamer. I'm 29-years old and I come from Finland. I've been member of Legion Gaming Community since first weeks of its existence and worked hard to make this community shine (especially Nordic). It's absolutely pleasure to see how we have grown in such a short amount of time (it's been a bit over a year). We started with just couple of us - but look us now! Our game-nights are getting bigger and bigger. That is some true Legion spirit out there.I've been playing World of Warcraft intensively for several years now, after first suffering years of severe epilepsy which totally prevented me playing PC or any type of games at all, consoles included. I am currently playing on Silvermoon EU -realm.

I'm mainly PVE player (player vs environment) and achieved Keystone Master in each of Shadowlands M+ seasons so far (there's been three). Keystone Master means reaching at least 2500 M+ score during a season. During current Season 3, I also did reach Keystone Hero which means reaching at least 3000 M+ score during a season. I am currently pushing and my current score is around 3,3K. I am pushing +22 - +24 keys on daily basis, hoping to reach my very first timed +25 key soon.

During previous raid, Sanctum of Domination, I reached Cutting Edge -achievement which means fully clearing raid in Mythic before the release of next raid tier. Mythic is hardest out of all PVE modes in the game and so on approximately only 1000 guilds in the whole world manages to reach Cutting Edge. In percentages that means around 1% of the player-base in whole world. I'd also have Ahead of the Curve out of all expansion raids.

I've also been playing PVP (player vs player) and managed to reach Duelist (2100 rating) on both 2 vs 2 Arena and Rated Battlegrounds 10 vs 10 during previous season. Nothing spectacular, quite mediocre, but I am happy with that achievement.I am pure healer what comes for my gamer role. I'd main Holy Priest, but I also do have Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk and Holy Paladin. I just absolutely love to be the backline with the responsibility of keeping my group alive. However, when you'd push very high M+ key such as 20+ you are expected to be pushing damage as much as possible even as a healer - that's true multitasking!

I did boost my very first DPS character, Warlock, today to level 60 with the free level 60 character boost I did receive by pre-ordering myself Dragonflight Heroic Edition. I have absolutely no idea how I'll be doing as I have always been healing. Only future will show, I guess!

Got any questions? Feel free to hit me up by replying on this post or by sending me a DM. Excited about upcoming game-night? Reply here so we know to expect you! Feel free to check my Raider.IO here:
    Character Profile - World of Warcraft (WoW) (raider.io) By the way, sometimes I think how I manage to see everything that is happening on my screen. Check out this UI of mine.😎

Name:  WoWScrnShot_062122_192851.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  101.9 KBName:  WoWScrnShot_062122_200138.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  100.1 KB

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 25-06-22 at 09:08.
  • 12 Replies

Head of Community
    Thank you @Liue our resident WoW expert 😎 for putting all of this info together and the teaser about the Nordic WoW game nights! 😎 I can confirm we indeed have a few codes for our Nordic members, so we can play together. Let me organise on our side here and we'll get a game night plan going! 👍

Tagging @RedswordGames I'm assuming you'd be interested in playing together, right? 😁 I remember you mentioned you like WoW!

Anyone else, let us know, and we'll post a more detailed plan soon! 😎😎😎
    Level 10
    @MoriMoonpaw aaaah yes yes yes!! This expansion is going to be a good one! i am amazed to see what they can bring on the table this time :D So yes! we will play together!
    Sincerely,
    RedswordGames
    Twitch - RedswordGames
    Head of Community
    @RedswordGames Awesome! Looking forward to it 😎

Also @Liue you'll need to remind me at some point how to use all the amazing mods - I set some of them up last time but still not fully grasping the potential I think!! 😄

Level 31
    @MoriMoonpaw Sure thing. I'll hint you about Addons and WeakAuras via Discord DM.

@RedswordGames If you are up for some keys, hit me up. We can start from lower if you feel like that's your thing and go upper and upper step by step. If you are still willing to level a new character, you could join us in Silvermoon, Alliance!

Level 31
    Legion Gaming Community Battle.net Group is here: https://blizzard.com/invite/5575JJhZZr

If you are into Activision Blizzard Games, whatever it's World of Warcraft, Overwatch or Call of Duty, for example, join with us into this group! I'll be fixing it to be a bit such as our Discord is right now. @MoriMoonpaw is a Moderator in a group, but I did create it.
    Level 47
    Hey guys!

I know I'm not Nordic, but since I love crashing into other communities, here I am. One of my cats is called Thor. Can I count as an honorary Nordic member? 😜
    Nice of you to do all that, Liue. I hope you all have a blast on your Game Nights.

About 10 years ago, I was a huge fan of WoW and played non-stop in my free time for a while. I also used to play D&D when I was a kid. Oh well, grown life sucks. But, anyhow... FOR THE HORDE!!!!!
    Level 31
    Yo, yo, @j7schultz!

About 10 years ago, I was a huge fan of WoW and played non-stop in my free time for a while. I also used to play D&D when I was a kid. Oh well, grown life sucks. But, anyhow... FOR THE HORDE!!!!!

Oooo, we want you back to Azeroth with us! You can, ofc, join the game nights even if you would not be a Nordic - just codes are Nordic exclusive. It's time to re-start right, after all, we got cross-faction and dragons incoming.
    Level 1
    Yes yes and yes, I want to feel this WoW atmosphere again
    Level 31
    Yes yes and yes, I want to feel this WoW atmosphere again

Amazing! Keep following up this post for more information about upcoming gaming night & game-time giveaway.