Let’s Connect! NEW Fun Challenge!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Replies
    views
    Level 15
    Hey Gamers! Let’s Connect! Let’s see how many different countries are in this amazing forum? 😃

We all might not speak the same language but we are all here for one common interest … ⭐️⭐️GAMING!⭐️⭐️

I got a 🤪 FUN 🤩 challenge for you amazing Gamers, tell us which beautiful country you are from without telling us the actual name of the country! 🤭

If you enjoy watching good, clean, funny entertainment, do visit our twitch channel 🎉The Ark Gaming🎊 We have a variety of different streamers entertaining you daily (7pm to 10pm SAST) and the best part is that you get to control what the streamer does… whether it’s Karaoke, dancing, playing blindfolded… You name it and the streamer does it. How cool is that? 😃

If you are in then follow this link to our twitch channel. Your amazing presence will definitely be received well there 🤩

https://twitch.tv/the_ark_gaming

Will await your funtastic responses!!!😉 … ⭐️⭐️⭐️

#letsconnect
    #ArkLegion
    #JoinTheArk

Name:  48589EAD-25B8-41F1-A32E-332AF7F7D5BE.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  84.4 KB

- - - Updated - - -

I will start first. Land of the Myth, the Legend… Leon Schuster 🤭
    Last edited by Zenic; 23-06-22 at 11:20.
  • 2 Replies

Level 31
    Hi!

Oh, I'd love this introduction. So far the best I've seen!

Leon Schuster obviously means South Africa.

About myself: Santa Claus lives here.
    Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
    Level 45
    @Liue

i guess you should guess his country and i should guess you etc
    like who after me should guess mine
    ok sadly i know where are you from so its Finland
    but really Santa Finland myth?

mine is : JINN
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard