In case you didn't spot it in the Hub, we have a "deep dive" video here made by Lenovo where they unbox the Legion 5 AMD laptop and go through some of the awesome features!
Check it out:
- Clean, minimalist chassis hosts everything you ever need to compete on equal footing with the pros
- Latest generation of AMD processing
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics
- AI-optimized performance by the Legion AI Engine
- Revolutionary Legion Coldfront 3.0 and Q Control
- Every AAA title runs with a FHD display at up to 165Hz refresh
- 100% sRGB color accuracy and support for Dolby Vision
- The new Nahimic 3D audio
- The legendary Legion Truestrike keyboard
Let us know below 👇 what you think of it and how it's performing with your games!
Are you using it for anything else than gaming?
Happy to pass on your feedback to relevant teams at Lenovo. 😊