Thumbs Up
    Received: 774
    Given: 651

If you had to play ONE game for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    13-07-21

Hi guys,

As the title says - if you had to play only ONE game for the rest of your life, which one would you pick and why? 😄

I'd be torn between Minecraft and World of Warcraft which are both my favourites. Minecraft might have more to offer in the long run as you can be as creative as you can without having to wait for expansions and you can start new worlds when you get bored of the old ones. But then again there's so much to do in WoW even between expansions that it would probably be fine too! Hard to decide but if I have to pick - Minecraft!
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 13-07-21 at 16:15.
    ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​☕ 🐈 🌤️ ⚔️ 🧱 -- Hi I'm Marion and I'm part of the Legion Community Team!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,068
    Given: 1,734

13-07-21

@Marion not an easy question.... but yeah, Minecraft gets my vote too!

→ ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up

13-07-21

@Paty Hahahah the gif 😄 Yeah it's one of those long-lasting ones although sometimes if I play many days in a row, many hours in a day, I feel like I need a break from it for a while. I have a list of games I want to try, my "wish list" so maybe my choice will change later. Always looking for that next favourite game that sticks. 😊
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 190

13-07-21

Oh wow that's a complicated question.

For me it won't be which game I would play to be honest, but who I play it with. So if I play with my "usual" guild I've been playing so many years with, then I won't mind which game as long as we enjoy it :)
    Thumbs Up

14-07-21

That's nice @Elixor 😊 That makes me want to specify my answer about Minecraft to say it would have to be a shared server with other people!