Play League of Legends with us on Thursday 22nd of July, for a beginner practice!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  LoLGameNight2.jpeg
Views: 1328
Size:  89.7 KB

Hi there! 🙌

It's great to see how many of you enjoyed the last Game Night with the guys from G2 Esports! It was a tough challenge from which we learned a lot! 🤗

So we thought we'd all get together again to practice playing League of Legends (without the guys from G2 Esports this time), trying out champions we've never tried before, having fun and learning at the same time! So everyone can give their own advice or ask for the most basic and simple questions! 💪

We are going to play League of Legends for a beginner practice on:
    Thursday 22nd of July, at 6pm CET
    using the League of Legend Server "EU WEST"

😎

So, if you have experience with League of Legends come play with us and share your tips and suggestions! We need you!

If you have never played League of Legends before, come and play with us for the first time. It's a training session and we are going to explore this game with you!

I personally manage to play with Morgana and Ahri, but there are so many champions to try out and so many game dynamics I have yet to discover! 😅

When?
    On Thursday 22nd of July 6pm CET (5pm UK time)! Who's joining us? 😎

Who can join?
    Anyone with any level can join. This is a beginner practice session. If you are not a beginner, why don’t you come and train us!

How can I sign up to join?
    Simply leave us a comment in the comment section below👇 we will contact you back! (just check your Private Messages later)

Before the Game Night:
    - We will send you an invite to our Discord Channel if you're not on there already.
    - Download League of Legends here, it’s free! If you have 10 minutes you can also complete the tutorial. We recommend downloading the game at least 24 hours in advance as the downloading and installation process can take a while.
    - The server we will use is EU West (English). Make sure you have an account on the right server 😉

On the day of the Game Night:
    - Open Discord and we will add you to the League of Legends voice/text channel
    - Once all participants are there, we'll create a Private game and will share the server details on Discord so you can join.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Do you play LOL? What's your favourite champion? Let us know in the comments 👇
  • 11 Replies

Level 21
    Sure, I can boogie. Bots or PVP?
    Community Manager
    Hey @Raine! I'm glad you'll be joining us! 🙌

We would like to play against Bots to practice without pressure! (Although sometimes the Bots can be mean! 🤣)

Have you been playing League of Legends for a long time? I'm curious to know which are your favourite champions 😍
    Level 21
    I've played for about a decade.

I main Volibear >:D
    Community Manager
    Amazing @bekaleo! See you on Thursday! I'm looking forward to playing with you again!🤩
    Level 52
    @Raine @bekaleo awesome to have you guys join us!

Looking forward to playing with you both😊
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Head of Community
    This was SO much fun and super super educational!! Thanks so much to our special guest teacher @bekaleo who showed us, with a lot of patience 😄 and so eloquently some of the basic moves, skills and important details about the Champions we hadn't properly played with before, and about the game in general.

This was a great session where we learned together and really grew our confidence playing LoL! I think we'll be pros in no time if we keep having these sessions. 😅😅😅 Who's coming with me for a 2nd one sometime SOON??

Here's a shot of us posing in a circle, just about to start our first game:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LoL22072021_1stgameb2.jpg 
Views:	1644 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	1979
    Level 21
    Sorry guys, it was the day after my sons birthday so the whole family was a little overtired and grotty. next time!
    Head of Community
    Hey @Raine no worries and happy Birthday to your son! 🎂 Next time yes!! 😊