Hi there! 🙌
It's great to see how many of you enjoyed the last Game Night with the guys from G2 Esports! It was a tough challenge from which we learned a lot! 🤗
So we thought we'd all get together again to practice playing League of Legends (without the guys from G2 Esports this time), trying out champions we've never tried before, having fun and learning at the same time! So everyone can give their own advice or ask for the most basic and simple questions! 💪
Thursday 22nd of July, at 6pm CET
using the League of Legend Server "EU WEST"
I personally manage to play with Morgana and Ahri, but there are so many champions to try out and so many game dynamics I have yet to discover! 😅
On Thursday 22nd of July 6pm CET (5pm UK time)! Who's joining us? 😎
Who can join?
Anyone with any level can join. This is a beginner practice session. If you are not a beginner, why don’t you come and train us!
How can I sign up to join?
Simply leave us a comment in the comment section below👇 we will contact you back! (just check your Private Messages later)
Before the Game Night:
- We will send you an invite to our Discord Channel if you're not on there already.
- Download League of Legends here, it’s free! If you have 10 minutes you can also complete the tutorial. We recommend downloading the game at least 24 hours in advance as the downloading and installation process can take a while.
- The server we will use is EU West (English). Make sure you have an account on the right server 😉
On the day of the Game Night:
- Open Discord and we will add you to the League of Legends voice/text channel
- Once all participants are there, we'll create a Private game and will share the server details on Discord so you can join.
If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!