How many hours a week do you play games?

• No Tags
View Tag Cloud

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Head of Community
    Hey everyone!

I have a quick question for you out of curiosity related to your gaming habits. 😄

Out of all the gaming that you do regardless of which platform you're using -

How many hours a week (approx, on average) do you dedicate to gaming?

E.g.
    • Less than 5 hours
    • 5-10 hours
    • 10-15 hours
    • 15-20 hours
    • 20-25 hours
    • 25-30 hours
    • More than 30 hours?

For me it varies greatly. Sometimes less than 5 hours even if I've been busy doing something else, but lately I've been playing more so averaging probably somewhere between 15-20 hours. What about you? 😊

Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 16-07-21 at 12:07.
  • 6 Replies

Community Manager
    I definitely play at least 2 or 3 hours every day!

During the summer maybe less... even if GPS RPG games like Pokemon GO and The Witcher Monster Slayer increase my gaming hours anyway! I can say that in ordinary times I definitely play 15-20 hours a week.

Then .... when I buy a new game or I get inspired by Minecraft I can easily reach 30 hours a week! (I'm literally talking about yesterday night 😅).

​​​​​​​Do we have any other Minecraft overnight players? 🤣
    Head of Community
    I definitely understand that about Minecraft @Walter 😄 Easy to lose track of time when creating something or just tunnelling/mining!
    Community Manager
    @Marion I think I play at least 6 hours a week, sometimes more. When I started playing The Witcher 3 I was playing 10 hours a day, so I forced myself to stop and go outside for a bit 😁

I want to see more answers on this thread, sometimes I think I play too much or too little, I need more references
    ​​​​​​​
    Head of Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Paty View Post
    @Marion I think I play at least 6 hours a week, sometimes more. When I started playing The Witcher 3 I was playing 10 hours a day, so I forced myself to stop and go outside for a bit 😁

I want to see more answers on this thread, sometimes I think I play too much or too little, I need more references
    ​​​​​​​

Wooow 10 hours a day! That's dedicated. I recently read in the news that some pro league players, especially in Korea/Japan, dedicate over 17 hours a day, every day, to practise. Sometimes they have 1 hour in their day to do other things and then back to gaming!!
    Community Manager
    @Marion woah, a full time job indeed!! even more... 17 hours. It has to be worth it, to play for some long 🙀
    Head of Community
    Yeah they were some of the top TOP players globally, but they did mention it takes its toll. There's a lot of burnout etc. if you're not taking breaks.