Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 35

02-08-21

Quote Originally Posted by Paty View Post
    Hi there @AirBnBacon! which game are you playing that needs so many hours? 🤔

It's a FPS called Escape from Tarkov.. it has a MASSIVE learning curve, especially around map knowledge, travel lanes, quest completion, equipment (the weapon modding is hands down the most complete in any game) and game tech knowledge (there's a hideout with different stations, such as weapon, medical, intelligence etc that requires upgrades). Then there's "loot" knowledge, what to pick up, what not to worry about, what is needed for quests, for gun builds (which is also part of quests) as well as what is needed to upgrade your hideout stations..

all in all, i think i'll have a "firm" grasp of everything in about 700-1000 hours :D
    Frozen consulting manager in the north.. loves gaming, writing code and wearing shorts in -5c
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,235
    Given: 2,041

03-08-21

@AirBnBacon woah, I just started playing Apex Legends yesterday and I was like: "I need a lot of time to remember all of this" , and after I saw your comment I checked Escape from Tarkov and it became clear I'm sticking to Apex for now, but Escape does look pretty awesome. 😎

Could you recommend a shooter with a lower threshold? We are organising game nights with the community and we need something we could play together without anyone needing a Master's Degree in the process 😆

If anyone is reading this thread and you are considering trying Escape, I found this vid that you might find useful: https://youtu.be/n2LuRc9VuFM
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado? > Hazlo aquí 😎
    → ¿Eres nuevo en la Comunidad? 🤓
    ¡Preséntate a otros miembros de la comunidad! 👋
    → Si tienes alguna pregunta, mándame un mensaje privado aq🤔
    → Post destacado del momento: Amazon Music Unlimited gratis para los miembros de la comunidad! 🎵​​​​​​​
    Thumbs Up

10-08-21

@Paty yeah, there really is no other game out there like Escape from Tarkov - unfortunately.

it's the only game i play other than Diablo III and haven't been playing any other shooter for quite a while so any recommendation would be outdated big time already.. sorry
    Thumbs Up

10-08-21

@AirBnBacon ok, thanks for thinking about it anyway! 😉and for recommending Escape from Tarkov, it's on my to-do list now.
    Thumbs Up

10-08-21

@Paty once you try EFT you will never go back to other shooters... i can't play anything else right now... EFT has ruined FPS games for me forever
    Thumbs Up

10-08-21

@AirBnBacon hahaha sounds very final!! 😂I'm scared now, I like having my options
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2

11-08-21

playing multiplayer games (Call of Duty) (Apex Legends) (VALORANT)
    with friends is always fun there is team communication / teamwork / challenges ...
    Thumbs Up

11-08-21

@Chrislauree I've started playing Apex Legends a couple of weeks ago with @Marion and @Ghost Bird and I'm definitely having fun, because the team is great! We are thinking about including in in our game nights from next week!

By any chance, do you know how to configure the game so several trios can land on the same arena?